• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Re:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiB1mZWNsd4
Put JDucks extinguisher mounts to good use this weekend and saved the jeep after the steering reservoir come loose and dumped on my headers.

onepieceatatime said:
I about pissed myself on this one. Especially when he started naming off women that were hot but too crazy and said they're generally named Tiffany. Made me want to send it to my ex named Tiffany.

I about pissed myself when he said Unicorn, they don't exist. Pretty much spot on with the Tiffany thing too! I've dated a couple of Tiffany's in my time and both were certified BAT **** crazy.

WHIZARD said:
I about pissed myself when he said Unicorn, they don't exist. Pretty much spot on with the Tiffany thing too! I've dated a couple of Tiffany's in my time and both were certified BAT **** crazy.

I've never dated a Tiffany but I will add that every one I've known has been bat **** crazy. And if her name is spelled with an "i" she may very well kill people in her sleep with no recollection when she is awake.

patooyee said:
I've never dated a Tiffany but I will add that every one I've known has been bat **** crazy. And if her name is spelled with an "i" she may very well kill people in her sleep with no recollection when she is awake.

Tiffany's are crazy, but also notoriously slutty. I have a no-go zone with certain names, Tiffany, Heather, and Christina. 99% of the time, if you nail one of those, you'll end up at the health department with a q-tip rammed down your rod and end up drinkng a special smoothie "just in case".

Now, Rachel, Nicole, Crystal, Erica, Jennifer and Ashley is a Pandora's box. 50/50 on sluttiness. If you have a non-slutty one of these, and she has a friend of the same name, I guaruntee that friend has banged three dudes at the same time at least twice.
:****:

^^^^ I lost interest about 3 minutes in. Hearin a chick bitch that much is worth dropping her off at camp.

Hot/crazy matrix....cracked me up. That was awesome. My favorites were "crazy scale starts at 4 because there's no such thing as a woman under 4 crazy" and "oh you met a chick that is 9 hot and below a 2 crazy? That's a dude, you met a tranny"

Awesome!!!