• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

Re:

What has been seen cannot be unseen...... "looking for soldiering iron to burn eyes out......"

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I don't know if I've put up any vids of Instructor Zero, but this guy is my new Youtube hero. He is French, speaks several languages, active military, and one major badass tactical marksman!

FAST SHOOTING COMPILATION | Instructor Zero | Tac Pills vol.1

Up to 300 meters shooting a Glock handgun! Dude has spent a lot of ammo to gain the skills he has.

Long Range Shooting with Glock Pistol | Instructor Zero

Dude is just an all around badass. I can stay entertained on his Youtube channel for quite a while.

Way of the Glock | Instructor Zero

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
If I didn't blow all my money on the jeep I think I would want to really get into shooting like that.

Next house I buy will have a safe place in the backyard to build a plinking range. Also if you like guns, and you've never seen Hickock45's channel, he's another one I've followed for a while. He's got the baddest ass plinking range I've ever seen. And he's damn swift with firearms for an older man.

Mossberg 590 A1

TacomaJD said:
I don't know if I've put up any vids of Instructor Zero, but this guy is my new Youtube hero. He is French, speaks several languages, active military, and one major badass tactical marksman!

Sooooooooooooooo........ he'll never actually USE it in combat? molaugh :fish:

Re: Re: Re: YouTube of the day

5BrothersFabrication said:
Sooooooooooooooo........ he'll never actually USE it in combat? molaugh :fish:

I'm not real sure what his military status is. I watched an interview with him and he was talking about always being in different countries so there's no telling what sort of secret ops type **** or something that he does. He's a bad motherfucker tho!