• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YouTube of the day

LOL! They didn't smoke weed. In fact, they both quit smoking tobacco cold-turkey the day they found out they were pregnant with me and neither has touched a cigarette since. :) They just enjoyed the outdoors, my Mom wouldn't stay in a tent, they were broke, and that that was the cheapest way to travel, camp, and give me new experiences. My first shower was in a public shower stall at the Grand Canyon National Park when I was 6 months old and we were camping in that VW then, too. I'm told you could hear my screams echoing all the way across the canyon. :)

Actually, if you knew the amazing amount of experiences / travels I had as a kid that would explain a lot about me. I've been to almost every state in the union, 8 different countries on 2 continents, swam in 4 different oceans. If I provide my daughter with HALF those experiences I'll be doing good.

patooyee said:
Actually, if you knew the amazing amount of experiences / travels I had as a kid that would explain a lot about me. I've been to almost every state in the union, 8 different countries on 2 continents, swam in 4 different oceans. If I provide my daughter with HALF those experiences I'll be doing good.

That's the only way to live imo. I haven't traveled as much, but I never pass up the opportunity to do something new, go somewhere new, or meet new people. I'm 26 years old and in my time, I've done a whole helluva lot more than most my age...from around the area I call home anyways. If I acquired a terminal illness next week, I had a damn good time here...it would be like "well, I've made one helluva mark" and I would have an endless amount of stories to tell. And that's the way I'll continue to live until the day I kick the bucket.

:drinkers:

wannabe said:
i could only last about 5 minutes into it, so forgive me if they explain, but were are there getting all these "locking differentials"..?

No explanation.

Front axle =1, first rear=2, & second rear=3

I figure the following possibilities:
1&2
1&3
2&3
1, 2, & 3
Possibly just one axle at a time as well?

A gif, but still LOLZ

floridagif.gif

Latest posts