• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IAC funds/grants

I'm staying out of this one.......this is out of my jurisdiction.:redneck:

And I think Pokey should type till his fingers bleed about EVERYTHING he knows about this subject.

Get it all out there......educate us! So that one day we might all be as knowledgeable.:awesomework:

I'm staying out of this one.......this is out of my jurisdiction.:redneck:

And I think Pokey should type till his fingers bleed about EVERYTHING he knows about this subject.

Get it all out there......educate us! So that one day we might all be as knowledgeable.:awesomework:

Naa, I might just sit this one out. I think Mike is looking for insight besides mine on this.

Attachments

• doggie.gif
    doggie.gif
    8 KB · Views: 65
What do you want to know, specifically? Most of the time, the owner agency has to apply. They do need your information on volunteer hours for match and such.

I have applied for several non-related federal grants and done pretty well, helped others with writing their grants, too.

64FJ40 and nowires are probably pretty accurate in their information.

If the people you are work with don't know the process, they should contact the people down here working on Yacolt Burn, they seem to be very knowledgeable and motivated. It's hard to say enough good about their level of effort and involvement.