• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's STINKY!!!

Cut him some slack, he has been laid up with a nasty stomach virus for a couple of days.

But he is ghey for not posting pics :flipoff1:

aiight you hatin' hardline hoemoes.... :flipoff1:

here are the pics from teh reassembly......most everythign is back in its place....i am now waiting to get a few tabs for the dash and the firewall piece, then it can get wired....

got the radiator back with the overflow and hydro cooler tig'd on it....looks pimp....

also, i hated teh way that my dash came out, so i took it to another place down the road from my other aluminum guy (who was moving like molasses)....i had them use my dash as a template, and asked to have a brake put in it to make it a little stronger....they alse put the brushed finished for me....(it was water jet cut)...

buildingstinky219.jpg

buildingstinky221.jpg

horry shiite, joel with a wrench, actually wrenching.....
buildingstinky220.jpg

buildingstinky238.jpg

buildingstinky239.jpg

radiator with hydro cooler and rad overflow mounted....
buildingstinky237.jpg

buildingstinky229.jpg

a little extra protection to keep lines from chafing....
buildingstinky230.jpg

buildingstinky231.jpg

buildingstinky236.jpg

buildingstinky235.jpg

holy bible bangin mother of aunt jamima, that thing looks good in paint.

So it'll be at Ghey Rock in a week or so? I really want to see it in person.

InDaShop said:
holy bible bangin mother of aunt jamima, that thing looks good in paint.

So it'll be at Ghey Rock in a week or so? I really want to see it in person.

duddent look like it...i am moving a bit slow this week....spent most of last nite at the ER with the funk....

i still have to get it wired, may get it over there this weekend to do it, but i am not making any promises....

Lookin good Lou. I don't have any other plans for about a month so if you need some Sunday help, let me know. thumb.gif

P said:
Is this thing done yet ? :dunno:

Were's the wheelin pics at Mad Lou?!!

going to finish up on the wiring tonite hopefully....i am RELAY retarded....so, i have been using a friend of mine to help me with the wiring of such things like the tail lights and other thingies that need the relays...

and...i just found out that calrke (my friend) has to stay at the shop late tonite b/c he fired his only installer, so he wont be coming by this evening.....

i am gonna get some instructions from him and see if i can fumble through it myself....

i will be bleeding steering and brakes come sunday if all goes well, and givin it a crank if i can....then its waiting on coils and revlave kits, driveshafts, boatside tabs, and wheelin....(hopefully)

here are a couple random shots i never posted...

front axle skid that i made to guard teh mount and ram for teh hydro ram....(scored a free 9"x54" cutting board from work that we never used....and proceeded to cut it to fit....)

buildingstinky273.jpg

interior together and wired, waiting for some tard to stop fukin **** up and start it....
buildingstinky285.jpg

buildingstinky287.jpg

and i have been embarrased to show these, but here is how tall teh original coils made the car sit up.....would have been a stiffer ride than being in Joel's lap at a red head convention.....
buildingstinky243.jpg

it is only about 3" from the garage door opener....lol...
buildingstinky242.jpg

REEEDONKULOUS!!!!!