• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jimmy Smith "STOP LOSS" buggy build

I know it's the day after tomorrow I have to get a photobucket account so I can upload the pictures but I'm working on it.. but thank you for staying on my ass so I will :dblthumb:

and yes tommy this bitch is bad flashemifyougotem

I have been trying to upload pics all morning off of photo bucket :wtflol:. I am new at the photobucket thing so does anyone have any pointers.. I have tried to upload pics when replying to a thread but it will not let me. Someone please send me some info on how to do this!! tried to cut and paste the direct link into the link dialogue box but my PC would not allow it. any pointers??

when you are on the album screen move the courser over the photo, 4 lines should pop up below the photo, copy the one that says post to website or something like that..... it has the img code before and after the link

if that doesnt work, open the pic, right click, click properties, copy the address, come back here, click on the image icon above the reply box and insert link

Here is some pics for you guys!! :****:

0218110826a.jpg

1_0218110826.jpg

0218110827.jpg

0218110827a.jpg

0218110826b.jpg

Finnaly figured it out.. Thanks everybody, Jimmy and Tommy is the man! :woot: :woot:

im glad you likeit colt we steped out of our box and built you a brand new look it is awesome cant wait to see it in color

Looks awesome.
I have a question though. Is there anything under that fuel cell supporting it or is it just hanging in air with tabs welded to the sides?

Cole said:
Looks awesome.
I have a question though. Is there anything under that fuel cell supporting it or is it just hanging in air with tabs welded to the sides?
[/quote
It is suspended with 4 3/8 bolts with tabs.. it is a different type of tab. They are flat tig welded and then tapped. I will get a picture

great looking buggy man i'm really glad your getting it together i hope to see you on the trails soon "i really appreciate your service to the greatest country in the world USA'

Number one...Thanks for your service! Glad to see you getting something for your efforts...thank you sir!

Ride looks damn good! drool
Why the expanded mesh in the floor boards though? That stuff is gonna be slick as hell when its wet...plans on doing something else to it? Just wondering.....

I agree with Gomer....OD green or desert tan would be badass IMO. (you may have seen all that you care to see though. lol)

Draco said:
Number one...Thanks for your service! Glad to see you getting something for your efforts...thank you sir!

Ride looks damn good! drool
Why the expanded mesh in the floor boards though? That stuff is gonna be slick as hell when its wet...plans on doing something else to it? Just wondering.....

I agree with Gomer....OD green or desert tan would be badass IMO. (you may% have seen all that you care to see though. lol)

The expanded mesh is easy to clean out and it lets you see more IMO..

I was also thinking the od green, but maybe just a shade darker with a clear top coat. I talked to my powder coater and he said he could do it. Part of me wants a brighter color, but the green would not be as mainstream.. Smith motorsports stepped out of the box to make this chassis very unique and different so I want it to be different all the way.. If I don't like it, I can always re-powder it next season. The color is still a little up in the air...