• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

Re:

Guy on Fox News just said it appeared he had rifles converted to full auto by way if bumpfire stocks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

clemsonjeep said:
I'm not usually one to jump on a bandwagon with these events, but it is hard to believe this guy just snapped, had in excess of ten guns that may or may not have been full auto (obviously some were), his girlfriend just happened to be out of the country, his family says there's absolutely nothing to say why he might have done this, he had no apparent escape plan, etc., etc., etc. Most of the big names in history had an agenda and wanted people to hear their message so for this guy to supposedly do this on his own I'd have to think he had something to say about it. So for him to just take his life before they even got to him really just doesn't add up for me.

Something here stinks...just can't put my finger on it yet. Sad thing is this day in age its entirely possible to never know what actually went down other than the obvious facts that a lot of people were affected by this event.

I've been thinking the same thing... It just doesn't add up. Or are we just been watching to many movies over the years with elaborate plots?

muddinmetal said:
Is it bad that after 9/11, Sandy Hook, and the Boston Marathon I now find myself questioning the government first?

Why, do you think the government had a hand in any of those?

I mean literally perticapating not just years of policy that some group or person found wrong and acted upon..like crazy people shooting up schools / concerts or ragheads flying jet liners in buildings.

Re: Re: Vegas

clemsonjeep said:
I'm not usually one to jump on a bandwagon with these events, but it is hard to believe this guy just snapped, had in excess of ten guns that may or may not have been full auto (obviously some were), his girlfriend just happened to be out of the country, his family says there's absolutely nothing to say why he might have done this, he had no apparent escape plan, etc., etc., etc. Most of the big names in history had an agenda and wanted people to hear their message so for this guy to supposedly do this on his own I'd have to think he had something to say about it. So for him to just take his life before they even got to him really just doesn't add up for me.

Something here stinks...just can't put my finger on it yet. Sad thing is this day in age its entirely possible to never know what actually went down other than the obvious facts that a lot of people were affected by this event.
I agree with this. If dude was really trying to kill people, (had cameras set up to see people coming towards him) why didn't he shoot the cops coming in his room. He knew he was gonna die why not take the first 3-4 that came in the room.

I'm not agreeing with the event and I've been praying for the families of all involved just stating that if the guy was out for bodies be could have went a few more before taking his own life. Kinda wierd like some of the past events like mentioned and what's bad is grown men don't know what to believe. At the end of the day who can you trust????

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

The biggest problem with most conspiracy theories is the amount of people involved. How do you keep them quite? People love to talk/brag after a couple of beers.

Re:

Not sure the folks that really do dirty work for real talk about it. Think about how much goes unsolved. I'm not sure I'm 100% with conspiracy just seems like a few things would have been different if it wasn't. The video above was flashing light not gun fire.

I hate mass gatherings just think how bad it could have been if it was a real terriost attack and they had multiple shooters and people on the ground waiting for people to run. Or had other weapons besides rifle fire. If the real bad guys(not down playing these lone wolf attacks) get to a mass gathering with rpgs and belt fed mgs the numbers will be astronomical. I really hope I never hear of such events just a matter of time before they do it though.

JeffH454 said:

I mean literally perticapating not just years of policy that some group or person found wrong and acted upon..like crazy people shooting up schools / concerts or ragheads flying jet liners in buildings.

I am not 100% sure Sandy Hook even happened, and yes, I think the Government used the other two for their agenda

JeffH454 said:

You'd have to watch videos on each event to understand how things don't add up, from what I remember for each video, 9/11 building had cut beams, Sandy Hook had families that were paid actors/people in town had never seen them before and they were on the news crying about their kid. Id like to believe our government wouldn't do stuff like above. I truly don't believe it just have an open mind when I watch the other side and the other side sometimes makes more sense than what the news reports.

"When the majority of the nation doesn't believe in God they will believe in the government by god"

source unknown.

The real question is, what bill is being passed right now that is being kept quiet because of all this being in the news?

Why is his girlfriend, Marilou Danley, still out of the country traveling? If my girlfriend or any family member did this I would fully expect multiple agencies to be saying, "you need to come with us NOW"!!

Break out the tin foil hats Conspiracy theories galore and and only 36 hours after the attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cask16 said:
Why is his girlfriend, Marilou Danley, still out of the country traveling? If my girlfriend or any family member did this I would fully expect multiple agencies to be saying, "you need to come with us NOW"!!

I'm sure the FBI, CIA has an office in or near by what ever country she in and already picked her up.

I've told my wife for the last 20 years that it was just a matter of time before some lunatic did this. Now get ready for the copy cats. I hope someone (police, security, whoever) is thinking about counter sniper measures at these large outdoor events with tall buildings, ridges, whatever close by. Two rednecks with scoped deer rifles could have put that sorry sack of **** down before he loaded the second mag. :mad:

ranger11 said:
I agree with this. If dude was really trying to kill people, (had cameras set up to see people coming towards him) why didn't he shoot the cops coming in his room. He knew he was gonna die why not take the first 3-4 that came in the room.

I'm not agreeing with the event and I've been praying for the families of all involved just stating that if the guy was out for bodies be could have went a few more before taking his own life. Kinda wierd like some of the past events like mentioned and what's bad is grown men don't know what to believe. At the end of the day who can you trust????

On a talk radio show I was listening to yesterday evening they played the audio recording from the group of police who broke into his room. At the end of the recording you can clearly hear them state that 1 of the officers was shot in the leg. Another fishy detail.. if the dude killed himself, how did one of the officers get shot?

ForMud said:
I'm sure the FBI, CIA has an office in or near by what ever country she in and already picked her up.

I think I heard she was in Tokyo and was in the process of coming back to the US. She had to know something.

tallnate said:
On a talk radio show I was listening to yesterday evening they played the audio recording from the group of police who broke into his room. At the end of the recording you can clearly hear them state that 1 of the officers was shot in the leg. Another fishy detail.. if the dude killed himself, how did one of the officers get shot?

Could he have said, "he's shot in the head"? Referring to the shooter?