• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

Re:

Day late and a dollar short .. story of my life lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It seems the number of "injured" is really high. Not saying they weren't but he would have had to get off well over 500 rounds to inflict the kind of numbers released. Granted many of those could have been trampled, fallen, or various other injuries but I find it hard to believe he hit 500+ people with bullets. Would a .308 pass through multiple targets at 1500 feet?

They said that the firing lasted 9-11 minutes, Id say he probably got off more than 500 rounds, Just a guess based on all the 100 round mags he had.

Re: Re: Vegas

dwa2469 said:
They said that the firing lasted 9-11 minutes, Id say he probably got off more than 500 rounds, Just a guess based on all the 100 round mags he had.
Yup, with multiple loaded 100 rd mags, high rate of fire, multiple rifles, he had plenty time to pull off enough shots to inflict that much damage.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am honestly surprised that there aren't more dead/injured. I think he freaked when the security guard came to the door and ventilated himself shortly there after. He could have gotten off a lot more rounds till swat blew the door open.

AllGoNoShow said:
I am honestly surprised that there aren't more dead/injured. I think he freaked when the security guard came to the door and ventilated himself shortly there after. He could have gotten off a lot more rounds till swat blew the door open.

Yup because no matter what, he was some sort of a ***** to kill that many innocent people. So when SWAT busted in, **** probably got real to him then since he was no longer in control of the situation.

Still can't wrap my head around this though, such a horrible thing.

AllGoNoShow said:

saw somewhere he shot a cop through the door before they breached it.

Why would you be shooting low enough to hit a man in the leg? Wonder if the bullet was deflected by the door? If you were trying to hit the target would you not aim for the middle of the door?

The whole thing seems odd.

Big David said:
Why would you be shooting low enough to hit a man in the leg? Wonder if the bullet was deflected by the door? If you were trying to hit the target would you not aim for the middle of the door?

The whole thing seems odd.

I bet he shot his own self in the leg :****:

I just wonder if he had a major axe to grind like somebody was sleeping with his old lady, and he knew they were gonna be at this concert, 3 bodies were unidentified, leads to think head shot, first couple shots were slow then full auto, then he just lost it but that wouldn't explain all the guns and ammo but who knows, tv said he may have had recent medical bad news but that was speculation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just watched a video on Facebook a guy made about this being a sting setup. He showed NASA and other military files with Paddock's name on them, stated Paddock worked for military contractors such as Lockheed Martin, etc. Said he was setting up a sting going to sell some guns and bomb material to a terrorist group, that's why he had so many with him and had bomb material too. Something went wrong, the terrorist shot him to make it look like suicide, carried out a terrorist attack by knocking out the windows and shooting everybody, and somehow made it away amongst all the panic of people getting out of the hotel.

If this were true, you'd think SWAT would have been a whole lot closer ready to take them down instead of taking so long to get there. Sounds far fetched as hell, but the claims he worked for military contractors got me thinking. I am going to try to look into that a little more. Mainly because his brother wouldn't discuss what kind of business there were in together. His brother claimed Stephen Paddock helped him make it to where he currently is financially, but wouldn't say how on camera. Really throws me off he couldn't just say something like "he helped me start my own business, we opened a business together, we invested in this together, he helped me land a senior position at a big firm/corporation, etc" Instead, he said "I'm not gonna get into that, I'm not telling you guys that, it's all on public record, you'll find out eventually anyways."

They have cameras everywhere, they would have seen this person. If you notice that video the cabbie made the people at the hotel were acting like nothing was going on. But I heard there was someone in the grassy knoll.

It was reported that he worked for the IRS & the postal service. Would it be too soon to say that he "went postal"?
He was non military but worked for 2 different government agencies?
Again, this seems odd.
If he did it, I hope he's in the worst hell imaginable- while holding hands with Hitler. If innocence, I hope his family gets their just reward.

Latest posts