• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

Re:

You are probably correct, they know **** will hit the fan. So stop selling them for now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I still have ties to ffl dealers nationwide and they can't get any bump stocks from any distributor. One of them sold 10 to one guy ha

So I can't get the picture to post but the picture of the crime scene tape there's a rifle just sitting there. Anyone else think that's odd?

I'm not buying the suicide pic. Too much to type. Don't doubt that all the rounds came from that room, but I think this guy was dead before the massacre started.

jrhall said:
I'm not buying the suicide pic. Too much to type. Don't doubt that all the rounds came from that room, but I think this guy was dead before the massacre started.

Mostly the way he is laying and the pistol above him correct? With his hands to his side? It's odd.

jrhall said:

Please elaborate, I respect and would like to hear your educated opinion.

Men don't shoot themselves in the chest by percentage. I've never seen a man shoot himself anywhere but the head. Reports have claimed it's a gsw to the head. My concern, if it's a head shot then heart still beats till out of blood. There should be a shitload of blood. Esp around the neck and chest. Laying flat on your back is possible but There is only a 1/10 of the blood There for a live peraon. There should be a pool the size of a car hood. If it was chest, then there should be spray from agonal breaths. There should be blood on his neck and chest. Alot. The pic makes it look like he was laying flat. And the heart wasn't beating nor was he breathing. That's the only way there would be so little of blood.Think deer hunting. Chest shot, you bleed in your chest and cough it up. There should be spray all over his neck and chest. Head shot, there should be a shitload more blood. His heart wasn't beating when he was shot either way. I could post some live leak vids for reference but I'll refrain.

I just had a suicide attempt through the mouth into the head the other day using only a 38. The helicopter in my pic, we had 3 inches deep of blood with it dripping out the doors and all the way down the tail rotor. The amount of blood in the supposed shooters pic is only enough imo if he was already dead/not breathing/no heartbeat.

jrhall said:
Men don't shoot themselves in the chest by percentage. I've never seen a man shoot himself anywhere but the head. Reports have claimed it's a gsw to the head. My concern, if it's a head shot then heart still beats till out of blood. There should be a shitload of blood. Esp around the neck and chest. Laying flat on your back is possible but There is only a 1/10 of the blood There for a live peraon. There should be a pool the size of a car hood. If it was chest, then there should be spray from agonal breaths. There should be blood on his neck and chest. Alot. The pic makes it look like he was laying flat. And the heart wasn't beating nor was he breathing. That's the only way there would be so little of blood.Think deer hunting. Chest shot, you bleed in your chest and cough it up. There should be spray all over his neck and chest. Head shot, there should be a shitload more blood. His heart wasn't beating when he was shot either way. I could post some live leak vids for reference but I'll refrain.

Now that you say this it makes a lot of sense. I now remember a vid where a dude stuck a 357 mag in his mouth and pulled the trigger, it was a faces of death video from way back. If I recall right, there was blood FLOWING from his nose, mouth and ears....and for quite some time.

It looks like there is some blood on his chest from some kind of wound, not sure if that came from his head wound or not.

jeeptj99 said:
Mostly the way he is laying and the pistol above him correct? With his hands to his side? It's odd.

I've been with swat before and it's not uncommon to kick the gun away from a peep. The way he is a lying with blood pictured makes it out that he was laying flat on his back when shot. However lack of blood of his chest and neck says he was never breathing, nor did any blood spray out like it should of had his heart been beating. My background in this is over 4 dozen suicide with gsw to the head. This looks rigged

AllGoNoShow said:
Now that you say this it makes a lot of sense. I now remember a vid where a dude stuck a 357 mag in his mouth and pulled the trigger, it was a faces of death video from way back. If I recall right, there was blood FLOWING from his nose, mouth and ears....and for quite some time.

It looks like there is some blood on his chest from some kind of wound, not sure if that came from his head wound or not.

That is a smear at best on his chest. If shot in the chest, he would been coughing up blood. Not oozing out. If it was head, it should of poured out like piss out of a boot.

That video you're referring too is exactly what I'm saying. And the pistol above said shooter ain't no small gun. Hnece why I'm saying the guy was dead when he was shot

jrhall said:
That is a smear at best on his chest. If shot in the chest, he would been coughing up blood. Not oozing out. If it was head, it should of poured out like piss out of a boot.

That video you're referring too is exactly what I'm saying. And the pistol above said shooter ain't no small gun. Hnece why I'm saying the guy was dead when he was shot

I never even thought about it until you pointed that out, and that video popped in my mind. You really have me thinking now....

That's really all I got that I feel super strong about. I don't buy the snapped pissed off white guy. At my best guess, undercover fbi arms sale that went to ****. Guy has squeaky clean record, assets, been traveling to cities where murders are high, and no motive. Now who's buying, no ****ing telling. But I don't think that Pollock guy pulled the trigger

5 days and the fbi can't even give us a video clip of dude even in this hotel. They're in damage control mode and trying to orchestrate a cover-up

jrhall said:
That's really all I got that I feel super strong about. I don't buy the snapped pissed off white guy. At my best guess, undercover fbi arms sale that went to ****. Guy has squeaky clean record, assets, been traveling to cities where murders are high, and no motive. Now who's buying, no ****ing telling. But I don't think that Pollock guy pulled the trigger

5 days and the fbi can't even give us a video clip of dude even in this hotel. They're in damage control mode and trying to orchestrate a cover-up

If it was a deal gone bad.....Why kill 58 people and bring worldwide new attention?

Re:

I don't doubt for one minute things like that don't happen, so it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case here. The missing work history over the last several years threw a red flag for me after being a government employee for so long.

He could have been buying those 33 guns last year in preperation for an arms sting to make it look less obvious, assuming they were all bought under his name.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

But if it is the case here, damn sure don't expect anything like that to hit the media. It will continue to be a Paddock smear campaign.

My only thing about that theory is why did it take SWAT so long to get there? Figured they'd be just around the corner if something like that was going on though. That theory could explain wht he waited until Sunday night to do it though. The FBI/ATF knew there would be less of a crowd there on Sunday vs Saturday? Idk, I just wish I knew the whole story, I hate only being able to make assumptions lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ForMud said:
If it was a deal gone bad.....Why kill 58 people and bring worldwide new attention?

Depending on the buyer, it could go multiple ways... example antifa, blm, mexican cartel, Isis. Even could go all the way to soros/Clinton. Guess look benefits the most.

Not much of a stretch of you look at the fast and furious scheme that Obama pulled