• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Job Thread

Mortalis5509

So I have seen two post lately about people needing help. Maybe we can get this stickied for people who are offering work or need work.

Post up if you need work or looking for work. This should help a lot of people out.

Re:

I was laid off the other week, and looking for a full time job. I live in hoschton, ga but dont mind driving some. Have a Food Science degree but open to most things. Anyone have any leads, I would appreciate it.

I need a new job... My preferences would be 75k annual 40 hours a week, no overnight traveling. Not real concerned what the work is. Lol.

1300 ft underground 6 days a week is for the birds...or gophers... :afro:

we are looking for a equipment operator /mechanic with some road construction background. its a .gov job by ann arbor Michigan pay range from $18-28 per hour with very good benefits. this would be working for the the public service department.

Re:

We're looking for Hazmat tanker drivers to haul gas in Columbus Oh. Start at $19.75 move to $20.75 in 6 months. As long as you do your job everyday and don't **** up you get $650-$750 bonus every quarter. 2 weeks vacation your first year along with 9 personal days which is 2 weeks because we work 5 on 3 off 5 on 2 off. It can be a little nerve racking your first couple days on your own because small mistakes can be extremely costly but once you get the hang of it, it really doesn't get much easier. Looking for drivers in Ohio, and PA. Our main customer is Giant Eagle so if you have any of those around we could use you. And I get $1000 for referring you.

Mortalis5509 said:
So I have seen two post lately about people needing help. Maybe we can get this stickied for people who are offering work or need work.

Post up if you need work or looking for work. This should help a lot of people out.
Wasn't you with some poultry company?

Re: Re: Re: Job Thread

smurfy90 said:
I thought they was going to add more farms this year?
I worked inside the plant. I was the guy who dealt with the live chickens all the way until the were featherless and no insides.

Im not sure about the live side that deals with grow out process if they are adding or not.

I didnt always get along with them.

If anybody has a good lead on some jobs near or in middle TN, send it my way.

Sent from the mans IPhone.

O'Neal steel in Birmingham Alabama is having an open house sept 25th and 26th for those of you looking for a job in Birmingham. You have to register before you can attend. Follow the link the career portion of their website where you can find the link to register.

http://www.onealsteel.com/careers.html

Direct link: https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_6MCoR2a6nLKqIvj

scrowexj said:
smurfy90 said:
I thought they was going to add more farms this year?
[/quote

We just built 2 Mega houses with them and my cousin just built 2 of the smaller with them. Don't know the size of there houses though

I have 4 3year old houses with Marjac. Was Marshall Durbin.