• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do you buy BFG stickies?

Fixed it..

When you click more info it takes you to your email so you can email them about the tires..

Here's the manufacturer quote:

"For the ultimate off-road performance required by professional racing teams, Pro Comp has developed a super sticky compound with our popular Xtreme MT2 tread pattern. Available in the 40" application only, this tire enables racers to have incredible clearance over obstacles. The advanced sticky compound provides incredible grip over rocks and other slick terrain above and beyond traditional DOT approved tires.

Available in 40x13.50R17 only
Super Sticky Compound for incredible grip
Not to be used on-road
Off-road racing only
Self-cleaning tread pattern"

Re:

I did ealier as well. I have seen pricing for $280 for racers on 40" but I'm not sure if that's a sticky. That pricing is public and from ultra 4 website.

Here I'm is, waiting on some 39" sticky-ickies... if any of you'ins move to the pro-crumps. lemme hold'em.

...And I'm on Jackson's master-wate list as well...

Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
I did ealier as well. I have seen pricing for $280 for racers on 40" but I'm not sure if that's a sticky. That pricing is public and from ultra 4 website.
I did werock this weekend and can say what I was told was told was very similar. And they are very sticky. Search werock on Facebook and there's a video of her in the unlimited buggy. Not e-smart enough to link it on my phone. When we spoke with them between courses, they seemed very pleased with the switch. I'm assuming there's a reason they switched from the Falken tires Justin ran last year.

Re: Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
Link?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
Never got a no thanks or anything, so I went ahead and ordered the bfg kr2-s last week.

I asked a good friend who has worked at 4wheel parts for many years about these. He said they probably wouldn't have info til summer. IF they price there tires at $280 that is going to put a hurting on maxxis and bfg.

sledneck said:
I asked a good friend who has worked at 4wheel parts for many years about these. He said they probably wouldn't have info til summer. IF they price there tires at $280 that is going to put a hurting on maxxis and bfg.

if they price them at $280 for 40s, I'm going to have 2 sets of stickies!!