• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do you buy BFG stickies?

Re: Re: Where do you buy BFG stickies?

smbroady82 said:
if they price them at $280 for 40s, I'm going to have 2 sets of stickies!!
Ya me to lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re:

rednecklights said:
No response

sleepsontoilet said:
I emailed them last night, I'll let yall know what answer I get.

I have something that would be a good test subject and is on the east coast. They have few sets on some go fast rigs on the west coast but I know of none of this side.

Kr2s shipped today anyway.

Mortalis5509 said:
I have something that would be a good test subject and is on the east coast. They have few sets on some go fast rigs on the west coast but I know of none of this side.

Kr2s shipped today anyway.

Not much of a test subject when it just sits in somebody else's garage. :eek: :eek:

I seem to remember some people having a 35" pro comp sticky that ran we rock in the early 2000s. Them tires were soft.... You might need 2 sets to get thru a season.

What race series do I need to enter to get $280 40 inch stickies? Sami won't finish, but they didn't say you had to finish did they?

No video but made it up the slab that is below the bridge at the jungle with the 38" Falken Saturday. Took about 3 tries in 2nd gear with a 3rz.

Re: Re: Where do you buy BFG stickies?

lowbudgetjunk said:
What race series do I need to enter to get $280 40 inch stickies? Sami won't finish, but they didn't say you had to finish did they?
Fo realz

GONOVRIT said:
Did you put a 3rz in your single seater?
No, built another buggy over the winter. 2 seater front engine. Couldn't get the rear engine to climb for ****. Too hard to pull the heavy rear over.

Remember reading about these earlier in the thread so figured I'd post it up.

0859f7381bb6222b550b9097af89c6c3.jpg

Re:

hjpcummins said:
How do the other "stickys" compare on compound softness
I could be 100% wrong but I think remember reading that red labels were in the 40s. Pitbulls are very close to the nitro's I think they are 57.