• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where do you buy BFG stickies?

Re: Re: Where do you buy BFG stickies?

pjprice said:
Remember reading about these earlier in the thread so figured I'd post it up.

0859f7381bb6222b550b9097af89c6c3.jpg
Does Scott have the sticky nitto for sale? Didn't think that was possible.

From what I have been told is there are 3 different Nittos

the street compound
the sticky compound
the STICKY compound. good luck getting these.

But I'm not 100% sure on that - I'm sure one of the nitto guys can tell you for certain

Re: Re: Where do you buy BFG stickies?

infamous1 said:
Just B/C of the purple.....

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

No, because of the multiple softness in the same tire. I used to run an 01 softness. Would go through a set of rear tires every weekend. Sometimes two on right rear. Other compounds in same tire was 05, 10,20 30, 35 if I remember corrctly. I flat kicked ass as I had a sponsor for tires. Others that were buying their own went with 30 compound, a lot harder, but lasted longer, like all season. No way they could stick to the dirt track like I could.

Re:

redneckengineered said:
Durometer does not tell the whole story. There are softer compounds than the BFG Red label (I think the trep is one of them) but the Red's are still king in my book for pure traction on rock.

How do I got on Diddy's Big Block Waiting List?! I see you installing new ones every season! Where's them dinner scraps going?! Lemme hold a set!

Re:

Now how do you reckon a set of them Hoosier hook tires would work on the rocks? Maybe TN cut them.....

Re:

infamous1 said:
Now how do you reckon a set of them Hoosier hook tires would work on the rocks? Maybe TN cut them.....

What we ran certainly would not. Side walls so thin, hold air about a week at most.

Talked to Jackson yesterday, they are currently fulfilling 39" reds -wont be able to fulfill all. 37" reds will be built in early Sept and fulfilled same month. I was looking for 39s now things have changed, and I need some 37" reds in a bad way...I had those tires and traded them off last year! Ugh. I sure wish there was more available in this market...

spoke with Jackson yesterday. 39 and 37 are on back order. Was told they will have tires made in September but are only going to make 2 of the 3 sizes 37,39,42 but will not be making all 3 sizes. Said they have had a lot of interest in the 42 so they will either cut out the 37 or 39 but did not know which yet.....

When I sell this Digger on Saturday, with it's clapped out stickies. I'll be out of the tube game for easily a year. So maybe by then the 42's will be ready, cause my next buggy will have them two non-steer 14bolts and a lil-LS motor. Hopefully a single seater.

Get on Jackson's back order list. It's the only way at this point. You'll be on it half a year, but they'll let you know when they're ready. They can't sell to walk-ups right now, because this last batch that the plant made is going to the wait-list.