• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

this had awesome written all over it...

jrhall

Rock bouncing mud whomper
4 39 red ladels+ `01 Neon+ the will to make **** work= success

Hall Truckin at its best. :wtflol:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ha thats awesome, I once hauled 2 42" rockers on the roof of my old maxima. Got alot of looks ;D

Hell yea son, Ive rocked tires stacked on a CRX like that before ! Whatever it takes to get the job done SON ! :woot:

Ha, yeah, paul rocked some 42's I think on a little CRX like he said above. That **** cracked me up.
One time in '00 when I wanted to ride badly, my truck was blown up and all I had was a $50 '84 buick electra wagon with power everything, I had to roof that ****. Threw my 250R up there and rolled the windows down and ratched it on laughing1. There was lots of enthusiasm to help me load to ride, not so much to help me load to go home later that night laughing1

I need that strap back, it is the only one I have. The other one is 2ft long and is only for holding my cooler down, I don't think it would do much good.

Family vacations are always better when you pick up gear along the way.

GalleryImage1012ImageID4068.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
One time in '00 when I wanted to ride badly, my truck was blown up and all I had was a $50 '84 buick electra wagon with power everything, I had to roof that ****. Threw my 250R up there and rolled the windows down and ratched it on laughing1. There was lots of enthusiasm to help me load to ride, not so much to help me load to go home later that night laughing1

Hell yeah thats a better one than stacking 2 sport quads in the back of a truck because you dont have a trailer :****:

jrhall said:
4 39 red ladels+ `01 Neon+ the will to make **** work= success

Hall Truckin at its best. :wtflol:

Holy Smokes! I saw you headed north on 65 at Warrior on my way home that night. I told my wife about the fool carrying Krawlers on his Neon when I got home. Sorry about that! molaugh