• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 3/4" DOM good spots to buy?

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
I know I know, everyone has a thread about tube, but not me. :fawkdancesmiley:

I'm looking to get a 1 /34" die for my bender and maybe 3-4 sticks of 1 3/4" DOM to follow. The new truck needs bumpers and since i have a welder and tube bender, I'm an expert.:awesomework::haha::haha::haha:

Any good leads, prices? I'm mainly looking for a general price right now. :awesomework:

EDIT: Preferably close to sultan to kirkland.

I know I know, everyone has a thread about tube, but not me. :fawkdancesmiley:

I'm looking to get a 1 /34" die for my bender and maybe 3-4 sticks of 1 3/4" DOM to follow. The new truck needs bumpers and since i have a welder and tube bender, I'm an expert.:awesomework::haha::haha::haha:

Any good leads, prices? I'm mainly looking for a general price right now. :awesomework:

EDIT: Preferably close to sultan to kirkland.

PM XO fab. This has been covered many times noob :flipoff:

how much is it per foot? Might have to stop in on the way home.:cool: is it tube or pipe though? I guess i could run pipe through my tube die...:eeek:

get the galvanized pipe and run it through your die. then weld it, make sure no fumes escape and breath it all in. its like getting vitamins, but 10x better.:cool:

Come on Aaron, you know this **** :haha::flipoff:

get the galvanized pipe and run it through your die. then weld it, make sure no fumes escape and breath it all in. its like getting vitamins, but 10x better.:cool:

Come on Aaron, you know this **** :haha::flipoff:

I forgot, I'll getting my fume hood on, the one that keeps it all in! :D:haha: