• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 Ton YJ Build

I have ran out of cool fancy parts to install so I have been doing a bunch of little stuff. Finished mounting/plumbing fuel cell and pump, mounted the grill, made new shackles for the back, and wired the lights. Progress pics to follow, but ive been to busy to post em.

I have ran out of cool fancy parts to install so I have been doing a bunch of little stuff. Finished mounting/plumbing fuel cell and pump, mounted the grill, made new shackles for the back, and wired the lights. Progress pics to follow, but ive been to busy to post em.

its the little stuff thats so tedious isnt it. I just finished spending the evening takeing my rear springs apart and putting in a add a leaf and putting on the wheel spacers just to match up the front.

its the little stuff thats so tedious isnt it. I just finished spending the evening takeing my rear springs apart and putting in a add a leaf and putting on the wheel spacers just to match up the front.

Not only tedious but all the little **** adds up :rolleyes:

nickles and dimes turn into $5s and $10s real quick:booo: I am already over budget and havent even started on the body yet. Cage will be the next expensive item though since I am reusing so much of the old jeep.

Keep at it.

Took 'bout 3 years to build the current rig.......started with a couple years of overtime and trading favors and another of building.Looking forward to wheeling with you when youre done:beer:

Jonathan, that rig is looking bad ass!!! Nice work!

Thanks man!
Keep at it.

Took 'bout 3 years to build the current rig.......started with a couple years of overtime and trading favors and another of building.Looking forward to wheeling with you when youre done:beer:

hell yeah, I gota wheel with the famous mauler :redneck:

As I said on the p0hone johnathen---keep at it man :awesomework:

Its getting damn close :D

Yeah yeah yeah. :awesomework:

Yer makin' me jealous. :fawkdancesmiley:

Hurry up and get that thing done so I can drive it. :haha:

Rebuilt kingpins, hubs, and brakes. plus 35 spline inner and outer chromo shafts and drive flanges.

a-39.jpg

Rear truss, prolly a little over kill but I took sams advice and built it anyway, done want to be spinning tubes.

a-40.jpg

New rear shackles and cage tie in

a-41.jpg

Fuel pump setup

a-42.jpg

Fuel cell

a-43.jpg

I'm lovin the rig man keep up the progress!!! :cool: The next time you go to reiter, let me know I will follow along and get some sick pics and vid for ya f you would like. . . I'm trying to make a full wheelin video of reiter:D