• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 Ton YJ Build

Cascade_Crawler

Its time to step it up...

Dual D60s, NP231/D300 doubler, stretched wheelbase, 42's, and full hydro (steering you potheads)

I got some time this weekend to tear the front axle out and start tearing into the front end. I decided I would try a shackle reversal because I was not happy with how my rig performed with the shackles in front. Mainly I was tired of smashing them into stuff and bending my main leafs. Hopefully I wont regret it.

Finished up the spring hanger on one side tonight, hope to knock the other out tomorrow. Moved the wheelbase another 1.5" forward plus the 2" WB gain that I get from running the waggy front springs. :awesomework:

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

so your going to keep your waggy springs under it? if you dont reuse them front and rear ill take a set off your hands. ive been looking for spares.

so your going to keep your waggy springs under it? if you dont reuse them front and rear ill take a set off your hands. ive been looking for spares.

yep Im keeping them, ill be getting a new set for the front, but ill be using the bent ones as spares :redneck:

You could have stepped up the size of go fast holes, right now I don't feel that you're jeep is going to be as fast as it could be.

I guess it's time for the NNR :fawkdancesmiley:

Ya think that maybe you should have cleaned the dirt off 1st :redneck:

Thanks for noticing :flipoff:

You could have stepped up the size of go fast holes, right now I don't feel that you're jeep is going to be as fast as it could be.

Dont worry there will be more :redneck: