• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

100 miles of trail @ Walker Valley

so how can i get in on this i live 15 minutes from walker, i agree longer and harder trails i have a toyota pick up on 38 boggers i have been to walker once and was bored out of my mind. we were there for several hours maybe i didn't find the good area, if there is one. when i hear walker valley the only thing that my brain processes is BORING

for you guys that find walker a challange inlighten me. i like fun as much as the next guy. and from what i hear on here most of your rigs, truggys, and such are built more than mine so i could only imagine that if its not that fun for me it can't be for you either.

For your rig, there isn't much up there. For a rig like mine (open/open 33's) walkers fun. We want to change that an make more diversified trails.

You can come to the work party tomorrow, a lot of the guys who are in the Walker "game" will be there.

:awesomework::awesomework: We need trucks!!!:redneck:

is it a work weekend or a work day my girl has to work tomarrow so i will be home with the kids is anything going on up there sunday

is it a work weekend or a work day my girl has to work tomarrow so i will be home with the kids is anything going on up there sunday

Well, if we don't get it all finished tomorrow (you'll see an update tomorrow night in the w.p. thread! http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=53922 :awesomework:), whatever needs done will be noted, and you are more than welcome to come out and help out!!! It may be possible that some folks from sat may come out sunday too....

where do you all meet up up there like i said in my post i have only been there once do to the boring part
what is in store for tomorrow
is it adding more rock to the trail and cleaning up or will new trails be getting cut

where do you all meet up up there like i said in my post i have only been there once do to the boring part
what is in store for tomorrow
is it adding more rock to the trail and cleaning up or will new trails be getting cut

No new trails for sure....it's finishing what was started a few weeks ago to appease the DOE---adding rock to the section of upper mainline not too far from the beginning of the trail. We are kind of under the gun to get this done, so we can move on to the next project(s)....:awesomework: