• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

12v or 24v ?

Bacause Jeff doesn't have a wheeler, so he sinks his cash into his cummins. If he would stop doing that he could afford a wheeler on a budget.:corn:

you dont have a wheeler so whatcha bitchin about :kissmybutt:

105 plate starts like a 5 plate and never cuts back. Goes straight up like a 100 plate. Just something Ramos tried and it works awesome.

The CR motor for one thing flows air way better then the other two.. The programming advantages net you more power while still being adjustable on the fly. You can literally have an 800+ hp truck while being able to daily drive and tow REALLY well. Not to mention the rest of the truck is 10 times better for braking, steering etc... They've only scratched the surface on the CR. But there is certainly more to be had out of the other two as well.

105 plate starts like a 5 plate and never cuts back. Goes straight up like a 100 plate. Just something Ramos tried and it works awesome.

The CR motor for one thing flows air way better then the other two.. The programming advantages net you more power while still being adjustable on the fly. You can literally have an 800+ hp truck while being able to daily drive and tow REALLY well. Not to mention the rest of the truck is 10 times better for braking, steering etc... They've only scratched the surface on the CR. But there is certainly more to be had out of the other two as well.
what year did thay come out 03?

thanks i think im gonna go with that
Their a great truck, quiet,powerful, steer straight as can be, and stop on a dime. Plan on spending in the mid 20 range tho. Deals are out there, dont be in a hurry and you will find one. Good luck with whatever choice you make.

ok lets go wheelin right now ...... you cant :haha:

Sure, lets go!

I have way more miles of wheelin than you have, I see your always trying to catch up.:kissmybutt:

You have 4 what? sure can't be a wheeler that runs under it's own power....................

Hey at least I wheel more than once a year, at the rate your going I bet you only have 6 more months until you wheel again.:screwdog:

thanks i think im gonna go with that[/QUOTE]