• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

96cherokeexj said:
Is this a one day deal? Or what? What time will it start next saturday ?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

See Jeremy's original post. And yes, for Saturday January 12th only as far as I know.

FroggF350 said:
Choccolocco has put a $500 bounty on Pick Your Poison! We used this hill as a comp hill during our first race, and no one climbed it without winching... SRRS has added $1000 to Trey's $500 and as of now the bounty stands at $1500. If we get a big turn out then the bounty will go up!
This hill has remained un-climbed since April 2012, we will be timing each run, and IF more than one person makes it then the $$ will go to the fastest.
The comp will start right after lunch, no later than 1:00pm.

Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

So hell I wouldn't have to camp just leave bout 9 its 2 hrs from where I'm at

96cherokeexj said:
So hell I wouldn't have to camp just leave bout 9 its 2 hrs from where I'm at

Yeah for the bounty, but we are also having the Southeast SXS Challenge that day, it starts at 9am.

**** lol looks like I'll b leavin after work Friday. Only thang is I'll b doin a lot of walkin

96cherokeexj said:
**** lol looks like I'll b leavin after work Friday. Only thang is I'll b doin a lot of walkin

All the trails we will be racing can be accessed by most 2wd vehicles.

I've NVR seen it before so I'm not gonna say if it can be "walked" with stickies it looks pretty rough

If sum1 walks it it'll take out all the fun

STROKERYOTA said:
love the rock bouncers :****: but i think someone can walk this with a set of stickies :driving:

Are you talking about Pick Your Poison???? Pretty sure ain't nothin gonna climb that but a whole lot of balls and woopow. Doubt there's gonna be any walking anything at Choccolocco with stickies except Boat Ramp. And it's hit or miss being walked with stickies.

Re: Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

TacomaJD said:
Are you talking about Pick Your Poison???? Pretty sure ain't nothin gonna climb that but a whole lot of balls and woopow. Doubt there's gonna be any walking anything at Choccolocco with stickies except Boat Ramp. And it's hit or miss being walked with stickies.
yea he's talkin about pick your poison

He'll pick your provision starts worse than
Most hills that most of us won't even try. The
Videos y'all have seen only sho the top. :wtflol:

Re: Re: Re: $1500 BOUNTY on Pick Your Poison!!! 1-12-13

96cherokeexj said:
yea he's talkin about pick your poison

:****:

i must say i have not seen the obstacle and have been to chocco plenty of times but it worth stiring the pot to see if someone would try it loller.gif :dblthumb: