• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ---- 1946 Willys Flat Rod.

rredalty

I'm not hurting on this at all! With us looking to buy a a home this year and financial progress on hold until that is done, I am considering selling the willys hot rod for the $4200 I have in it. That's as a roller with good motor/ trans, but still needing nickel and dime parts. I'll finish it if I don't sell it once we have our own place but it's money that could be used else where for now. Located in Knoxville, TN. 865.556.9999

Older pic and much more progress from this point but only over all I have right now... updated progress in build thread.

Complete build thread here..

http://www.knoxoffroad.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5031

Re: *FEELER*----- 1946 Willys Flat Rod.

Cool build Matt, GLWS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had some people asking for some more current photos so here they are.

Had 3 calls now and first question is bottom dollar, then the technical aspects of it. Be willing to look at it before you haggle and I'm not in a position to finish it. It does not run or drive right now, still needs finishing. Brakes, cooling system, plumbed, rear coil overs or airbags, paint, steering work, paneling to cover rear... Hopefully this will weed out some of the tire kickers and "serious buyers."

i sure wish thing would sale so i don't do something stupid..... bump for ya. i have always wanted to build one just like this

zayne2427 said:
i sure wish thing would sale so i don't do something stupid..... bump for ya. i have always wanted to build one just like this
Would not be anything stupid. Come off of that millions you got and pay the man. :flipoff1: