• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1968 Dodge D200 Mega Cab Tow rig *(Possibly for sale)*

Re: 1968 Dodge D200 Tow rig/Daily driver Project

I'm wondering how come MoparMan hasn't made a comment yet. ::)

I remember on another site I was on, someone started on one of these. I remember it having a lot of rust issues. Lost track of it years ago...Wonder if it was ever finished?

I'd leave it low like it is.. could be a diesel 4 door "shop truck"

Yeah I got it running and driving and hopefully will be leaving the white one as is and be my shop truck. I located another cab and bed for my cummins build. Hopefully get the deal done on it in the next 2 weeks. Figure it would be pretty cool to have the 2wd shop truck and 4wd dually tow rig. Might as well.
Mopar Man is fully aware of the build.... He has been in contact.

ForMud said:
I'm wondering how come MoparMan hasn't made a comment yet. ::)

No need to comment on this thread when I've talked with him on the phone several times about it already. I appreciate your concern though. ::)

MoparMan said:
No need to comment on this thread when I've talked with him on the phone several times about it already. I appreciate your concern though. ::)

Nothing personal....Just wondering.

Found a good deal on another 68. Since ive gotten the white one running and driving im going to sell it and build the blue one.

Blue one doesn't come with a motor, trans, or front axle. Cab is in pristine condition, original color, zero rust on the cab except floor pans which i will be cutting out anyways and already a long bed which is what i needed in the first place. Pretty excited about this one. Sent a deposit to hold until i can pick it up.

There was a 69 dodge like that sold on Barrett Jackson last night for over a 100k. It had a build name of "WHISKEY BENT" it was pretty sweet. You should look it up.

Awesome your doing this! I love the old tow rig builds, the best part of it I've realized is you will have just as much fun to and from the trails as you will have on them. Good luck with your build gonna be cool.

Yeah I've been wanting to build a custom tow rig ever since your build. I love e your truck and rig. Really wanted to build 4 door cab over engine COE truck with a roll back bed for my body shop but stumbled across the old Dodge truck and fell in love with them. I've been a cummins guy all my life and it just fit. So you definitely had an influence on this build.
Not sure if I should say thanks or it's all your fault. Ha.
Btw. Love your truck

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I've never seen a truck that body style

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I honestly never have either and now own 2 of them. Apparently they were government vehicle or something

Re:

zayne2427 said:
I honestly never have either and now own 2 of them. Apparently they were government vehicle or something

Thanks, I was thinking the same thing, never seen that model before definitely adds to the coolness :smoke: