• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1968 Dodge D200 Mega Cab Tow rig *(Possibly for sale)*

Re: 1968 Dodge D200 Tow rig/Daily driver Project

Will have some more update next week. Blue truck is coming from Utah and will be here Monday to start cutting on.
I'm in the market for a set of Dually wheels and tires . something from 18-22.5" wheels and 35-37" tires if anyone comes across a good deal

Bad ass! That feller with the sawzall look like he's got some experience cutting cars up.

pics sitting on the new frame? Because I know that's what happened today.

Correct bed will be widened 6" on either side as well as widen each fender 3.5". And tubbed inside 7"

This thing is awesome.

Do you still have the front section of the old floor pan? And would you be interested in getting rid of it?

Come awn, if this was on TV, they'd have been done in about 48 hours and it would already be at Barrett Jackson.........kidding, cool project, I always like it when somebody takes the time to morph 2 different generations of project together, carry on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlatlandFSJ said:
This thing is awesome.

Do you still have the front section of the old floor pan? And would you be interested in getting rid of it?

On the 68 we cut the whole bottom out up to the firewall then cut the firewall out separately. I'll try and get a pic of what is left. Your welcome to it, or it'll just go the scrap yard

stano said:
Come awn, if this was on TV, they'd have been done in about 48 hours and it would already be at Barrett Jackson.........kidding, cool project, I always like it when somebody takes the time to morph 2 different generations of project together, carry on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah this is a first for us so it's going the be a good little project. We have everything sitting roughly where it is supposed to. Now have to start adding sheet metal and tying everything back together