• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2 locked up and 1 lucky to be alive...

muchado

Bad night for riding!

2 friends in jail w/ impounded bikes for running + whatever speed they were doing ( don't know cause they are still both on lock down)... Guess they got boxxed in at one of their dads' restaurant. I'm thinkin they have a lil' ghetto bird watchin the streets on big bike nights like Wed. night.

Totally unrelated, but another friend was leanin over on these clover interstate interchanges says he was doing 70-90ish but wasnt watching the speedo... Lost it, rolled/slid and bike got wedged in between a guardrail.. DAMN! Lucky ****er to be alive, this happened during rush hour traffic he was throwin across the median into the lane of another hwy interchange and cars were coming. His bike's not totalled but he doesn't even have insurance and he's got a $11k loan on it laughing1 :eek:

is that what them tennesee boys call "knowledge" laughing1

...my bike has been parked since my Sat. roadtrip to Pittsburg and before that I think I rode 1 or 2X that week. It is just getting stoopider by the minute.

Im telling you man, riding with the young bucks in JoCo is bad for your wallet and your person. That scene gets rough. Me and a good friend of mine got into it a bit and after seeing 2 die and my buddy got popped when we all ran ( he was sprocketed big time for wheelies and topped out at 120 and got left behind laughing1 ) I had to stop riding with them fool's

80mph was a bout as slow as our group ever went on side rides and **** through Olathe and O.P. it was just ridiculous lookin back on it. :eek:

Find one or two good riding buddies and stay away form the big groups ... its like sharks in the water bro ! ( or follow and laugh when they get chased or popped or a squid eats it cause it happens about ever time )

Yea prolly good thang im selling mine.... I think I'll have 'nuff fun on a fiddy or 110 in my back yard pepper.gif... Yep you're right on all accounts as far as ppl to ride with, packs, etc. I've got a couple good people to ride with but I think one of em has his bike sold as well laughing1 Others are squids I kno this, I've had a squid moment or 12 too laughing1

Kinda funny, 2 nights ago I drove my excursion to the meet-up spot (some **** happened last week and I figuerd I'd better chill on the riding before I get myself in trouble)... That night I didn't ride they were like "let's go **** with cops and get em to chase us"... I told them that's the stupidest **** I've heard of... Sho 'nuff 2 of em get busted ::)

MUCHADO said:
Kinda funny, 2 nights ago I drove my excursion to the meet-up spot (some **** happened last week and I figuerd I'd better chill on the riding before I get myself in trouble)... That night I didn't ride they were like "let's go **** with cops and get em to chase us"... I told them that's the stupidest **** I've heard of... Sho 'nuff 2 of em get busted ::)

Yep thats the "cool" thing to do in that group , the guys that say that are the ones that "set up" the new guys with slower bikes.

No **** if you dont ride in the front of those "packs" they are TRYING to thin the herd by getting the slower riders popped. Its an evil game laughing1

I'm just curious, what's a "slower bike" in these packs? It seems like even a 600 CBR would be able to run with the right rider on top of it.

vanguard said:
I'm just curious, what's a "slower bike" in these packs? It seems like even a 600 CBR would be able to run with the right rider on top of it.
None are "slow" buy it depends on what rider is the smartest and wants to live is the one that gets left behind. The bike will out ride 90% of the riders out there

vanguard said:

I have a vtwin it's a "slower bike".. in my ad on here I wrote won't keep up w/ the 150+ guys... I took it to Mo-Kan and as a rookie rider w/shatty reaction time was runnin 13.1 in teh 1/4... gsx-r 6 guy I raced smoked my ass with a 11.XX run laughing1 and the guy on stretched gsx-r 1000 was runnin low 9's... mine's slow for a bike but faster than almost any stock car thumb.gif

Bones said:
None are "slow" buy it depends on what rider is the smartest and wants to live is the one that gets left behind. The bike will out ride 90% of the riders out there

Hit the nail on the head...

Beyer said:
Or radio!

yup...

Can't wait to hear the story straight from their mouths... they got boxed in by like 5 cops that showed up as they were getting off their bikes at the restaurant laughing1

dumb asses....i was on my way to school today on the interstate and a black guy flew up on a bike. i was in a group of about 10-12 cars + a few 18 wheelers... and he waits a couple of seconds and decides to pass us all by riding inbetween the lanes while doin tha wheelie and took off....guys got balls :eek: :eek:

Latest posts