• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2008 World of Wheels, BJCC, Feb 8-10

Mo' pics, holla

http://rickybphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/4300704_KRmrS#P-2-28

253119700_mnRh6-M.jpg

253121007_ZYQ97-M.jpg

253126326_mzYQo-M.jpg

253126077_qoLLL-M.jpg

this pic made me laugh, Keith's talkin away and Matt looks like he's falling asleep! ;D
253131002_TZbnC-M.jpg

BARNEY FIFE! Also saw Elvis but didn't get a pic.
253130965_GLG2o-M.jpg

BassMaster said:
Wheres my picture SIR.

howd tha shirt pic come out, looked aight on the camera in tha mist of relaxing the the chairs........

"tha skillet" was on somebody's shirt and i dont even know who it was...today...lol.......

Matt, looks like the diet is working!

Those rigs are fuggin CLEAN! Wow. That was a lot of work to do that.....

Which one is Barney Fife in that picture?

wngrog said:
Matt, looks like the diet is working!

Those rigs are fuggin CLEAN! Wow. That was a lot of work to do that.....

Which one is Barney Fife in that picture?

Yeah I have lost 18lbs since Jan 2, weighed this morning!

BamaTJ said:
Yeah I have lost 18lbs since Jan 2, weighed this morning!
Sounds like you are going about it the right way, not too much to fast. What are you doing to take the weight off. Sorry for the hijack.

soup for lunch, pudding, 100 cal packs for snacks, grilled chicken salad for dinner. I ran for 2 months before christmas and plan to start back in March. No beer, or soft drinks (unless I have no choice). I usally eat bad 1-2 nights on the weekend to keep my sanity.

BamaTJ said:
soup for lunch, pudding, 100 cal packs for snacks, grilled chicken salad for dinner. I ran for 2 months before christmas and plan to start back in March. No beer, or soft drinks (unless I have no choice). I usally eat bad 1-2 nights on the weekend to keep my sanity.

Fug right boy... your bringing sexy back thumb.gif

Skillet said:
howd tha shirt pic come out, looked aight on the camera in tha mist of relaxing the the chairs........

"tha skillet" was on somebody's shirt and i dont even know who it was...today...lol.......

Some random girl I saw at the show. "I love the Skillet" laughing
DSC_0804Medium.jpg