• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2010 KOH qualifier

I wonder how they are going to set this all up. Are they still going to do an invite system? Are there going to be several qualifiers across the USA to sample all of us? Can we hit as many as we want? Are they going to pay well or is it for a spot in the KOH only? I hope they pabecause this could become a way cool series. Wonder where the central qualifier will be. RC is way far to go. Unless,,,,,, hauling 4 rigs in the new trailer,,,,, split the fuel 4 ways,,,,,, hmmm mabey its not so far after all. Diesel is practically free compared to last year at $4.50 to $5.00. OK lets hit them all!!!!

Looking at one in OK and other central states. It will be a qualifier so you don't have to drag all teh way to the hammers for the lcq, no money, just the shot. I don't know if they are going to announce the central one this year or not. That is about all I got from it.

hope to see a lot of you schmos in my back yard racing. Good stuff at Rausch. Yes I belive they want to make a series out of a couple of spots in teh country but that is just readinig between the lines, not fact. Would be way cool to have multiple KOH races around the country.

doug38s said:
hope to see a lot of you schmos in my back yard racing. Good stuff at Rausch. Yes I belive they want to make a series out of a couple of spots in teh country but that is just readinig between the lines, not fact. Would be way cool to have multiple KOH races around the country.

I agree, that would be killer ! pepper.gif