• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2012 Naches Spring Closure

Are you asking if they might extend the closure? Hard to say, you never know what they are going to do. However, last year there was still a ton of snow on the trails on 6/15 and they didn't extend the closure.

Ok, sometimes i'm a little dense. is the "wagon trail" part of this closure and if so, is it looking like it'll be open on June 15th? My group is trying to plan a Camping/Wheeling trip for the "wagon trail" on 22 June and I'm just trying to get some definitive information so it can be planned properly. Whoever can answer this, thanks for your patience and help in advance.
Don

Ok, sometimes i'm a little dense. is the "wagon trail" part of this closure and if so, is it looking like it'll be open on June 15th? My group is trying to plan a Camping/Wheeling trip for the "wagon trail" on 22 June and I'm just trying to get some definitive information so it can be planned properly. Whoever can answer this, thanks for your patience and help in advance.
Don

The east side from the naches river road (rabbit holes)to the boundry of the Mt baker snoqualime forest is closed until june 15th unless opened sooner by the Naches district. (unlikly due to snow) the west side from the boundry of the mt baker snoqualmie forest/Naches forest to the 70 rd is closed until july 15th.