• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 Team Chaos

Thanks ya'll! :afro:

hjpcummins I agree. One of our codrivers is a Toy guy. We are already talking about the possibilities of a toy in stock trail class.

5BrothersFabrication Thank you for the offer! We are maxed out on drivers and codrivers as of now. If that changes I may start a conversation with you. thumb.gif

I would also like to thank John G. Firelogs is our latest sponsor! We will fly the colors proud sir! :dblthumb:

BMan said:
I would also like to thank John G. Firelogs is our latest sponsor! We will fly the colors proud sir! :dblthumb:

Cool, cpngrats Bman and JohnG, i'm glad yall got hooked up and hope Bman's team can rep you well.....and i am truly sorry that i sucked so bad with reliability issues during my time of flyin' your colors

Neal3000 said:
Cool, cpngrats Bman and JohnG, i'm glad yall got hooked up and hope Bman's team can rep you well.....and i am truly sorry that i sucked so bad with reliability issues during my time of flyin' your colors

Glad to be a part. Hopefully the signage will sell some gas logs. Hey, at least, I did not say you sucked, but if the shoe fits .............. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
Glad to be a part. Hopefully the signage will sell some gas logs. Hey, at least, I did not say you sucked, but if the shoe fits .............. :flipoff1:

OUCH! Well hopefully we won't bring on the suck X 4 John! :****:

JohnG said:

oh yes the shoe definitely does fit lol

Neal3000 said:
oh yes the shoe definitely does fit lol

I can honestly say TIMMY right with ya bro! :drinkers:

A blast none the less and with 4 rigs this year the increase in chances to podium and call out FireLogs and our other sponsors will be done if the opportunity exists! :****:

Austinc12 said:
Cant wait for the season to start!!! :driving:

I think we'll have a good showing this year! Well at least it will be entertaining as hell! :****: