• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Team Challenge Comp

adventureoffroadpark

We are looking for 10 to 15 teams to compete in a fun challenge. Our goal is to pair a side x side, four cylinder rig, and a buggy as a team and set up a short race for each. The combined times of all 3 participants will result in the winning team. All 3 comps can be ran by the same person or individuals. I have already spoken with several about this and there seemed to be a lot of interest. We are looking to schedule this in 2016. Thoughts???????

untchabl said:
Can the 4 cylinder rig be a buggy or does it have to be a full bodied rig?

How come nobody does a V6 / 4cyl class? I swear, my Explorers 4.0 is probably on par with some of the Toyotas out there. In fact, the supercharged Ecotec makes as much or more power than a stock 5.3, so why not an anemic 4.slow? It would definitely up the car count, can you imagine how many Cherokees would show up for that? And shitty IFS Tacos?

I'd be in on one of these races I've got a 4cyl jeep and a buggy but no rzr and no way to get my jeep and buggy their at the same time lol anyone wanna come haul my jeep?? I've got plenty of friends with sxs so that's not a problem.

tommy450r said:
I'd be in on one of these races I've got a 4cyl jeep and a buggy but no rzr and no way to get my jeep and buggy their at the same time lol anyone wanna come haul my jeep?? I've got plenty of friends with sxs so that's not a problem.

I'm sure we can find somebody, how far are you from Knoxville?

5BrothersFabrication said:
How come nobody does a V6 / 4cyl class? I swear, my Explorers 4.0 is probably on par with some of the Toyotas out there. In fact, the supercharged Ecotec makes as much or more power than a stock 5.3, so why not an anemic 4.slow? It would definitely up the car count, can you imagine how many Cherokees would show up for that? And shitty IFS Tacos?

Stock, a Heep 4.0 smokes a yota 4 banger

Re:

Definitely in as long as its not on the same weekend as any U4 East Coast events. I should be race ready by March 1st so I hope the first race is after that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Are you serious Piper? After seeing my driving skills in the buggy and then my driving/backwards driving in the razor this weekend you wouldn't even invite me to be your pilot or copilot? :driving: :dunno:

kevinhumphrey said:
Are you serious Piper? After seeing my driving skills in the buggy and then my driving/backwards driving in the razor this weekend you wouldn't even invite me to be your pilot or copilot? :driving: :dunno:

If you'll race the heep buggy I'll be your partner !

Since its a TEAM competition... I would like to see it all done as a relay..... 3 different drivers. as soon as person on your team finishes a course the next person on your team starts their course and so on.

I think it would be neat and add a little more strategy to give the driver / drivers their choice of which rig runs which trail.