• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2017 F250

B.DRAKE

Any of you driving or know of anyone with the new Ford F-250? Time has come for me to buy a new truck and just wondering if any one has one and their thoughts on it :dunno: I'm a Duramax fan and gonna be hard to talk me out of one but I drove a new 250 Friday and it was nice :****:

I have a couple friends, one has a F350 SRW and the other has a F450. They are completely different animals than my 2012 F350. If I could swing the payment, there would be one in my driveway! They are very comfortable for their size, even the 450 rides great.

B.DRAKE said:
Any of you driving or know of anyone with the new Ford F-250? Time has come for me to buy a new truck and just wondering if any one has one and their thoughts on it :dunno: I'm a Duramax fan and gonna be hard to talk me out of one but I drove a new 250 Friday and it was nice :****:

i looked at one before I bought mine and they were stingy on the price. Didn't offer many rebates at all so I couldn't afford one. I have to admit though it felt strong unloaded.

onetoncrawler said:
i looked at one before I bought mine and they were stingy on the price. Didn't offer many rebates at all so I couldn't afford one. I have to admit though it felt strong unloaded.

Yea there still isn't but about $1k worth of rebates on them but I can get a good price from my dad on it :dblthumb:

I have a buddy with a 2017 f350 single wheel. He's having problems with the dpf heaters the dealership told him. Runs fine but the check engine light has been on. Could be because it's been single digit temps here. Seems like a nice truck otherwise

I am currently driving a 2017 F-250 diesel. I have pulled my buggy with it 3 or 4 times and I am really liking it so far. I was driving a 2016 F-250 before this one and I like it aswell. I think the new ones seem to ride better and have a more comfortable interior. I pulled my buggy to AOP a few weeks ago and got 15.6 MPG which is better than what I was getting in the 2016 models. I sell these things for a living so I am probably a little biased. I think you will definatly be happy though. They drive and ride good and have tons of power. You can shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

We have a couple 2017s that have been in service for a few months and they have told us if you don't get the bed lined you are going to regret it. One location bolted a plate in the bed because pallets and stuff was tearing the bed up. Not sure if the line X helps or not.

My fil has a 450. I have driven it a few times. Drives like a raggedy ford to me. Got 14.5 unloaded on interstate. :gtfo:

I am curious to see how these new ones do, My 2012 F-450 has 145k problem free miles but its about time to get a new single rear wheel since I no longer haul the big trailer. Maybe later on in 2017 they will get the rebates added because I have never purchased a diesel truck that I didn't get 10k off of the sticker price.

I have never purchased a brand new vehicle, but am really thinking about getting a 2017 Super Duty. Will probably just get a 6.2. I have been driving a 6.7 at work for the past 5 years though, and yes insane power in factory form. I simply just trust gas trucks more. If I buy a 2017, I will probably own it for the next decade.

My boss bought one when they first came out and loves it. It has the dependable 6.7L powertrain and rides great for a 3/4 ton. This model you need to put a leveling kit on it it or it just looks funny. He leveled it with 37's and it looks good.
Only thing I've noticed is that the power steering has a lot less assist in it than the previous model. It was that way with the factory tires also, not sure what changed there.

Not sure if you are dead set on the '17s or not Bradley, but up here they were running crazy deals on the '16s trying to get rid of them.

If I could afford one it would be in my driveway. Guess I'll just keep my old one instead. Good luck but I don't think you could go wrong best diesel on the road right now in my Opinion

I'm driving a 15 250 now and have had a 350 king ranch dually ordered now for 11 weeks. Bout ready to give up.