• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2017 F250

I just don't want an aluminum body. I'm a Ford fan, but my Dodge 2500 pulls great and does just fine. The new Fords make me nervous being a beer can.

I keep vehicles for a long time and I hate rust so the aluminum is better than steel in my opinion. I would just do a thick spray on bedliner or if I planned on throwing sharp heavy objects into the bed, a drop in plastic one.

I got mine with a spray in liner and I dought I will EVEY dump concrete blocks in my truck from ten feet high like on tv.

I like how they zoomed in on the ford bed and stayed far away on the Chevy and u can clearly see s big gouge in the Chevy bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinhumphrey said:
Companies that took a bail out and need to run Ford down. :****:

Damn truth... I had months of furlough Mondays due to companies like GM and Chryslers cluster **** of a business they have. I think nomatter what brand you like it should speak volumes that Ford said we'll fix it ourselves without your welfare and they did.

Re:

Only problem I can see with the new ford's is the aluminum. I've seen a few that have rips or tears in them. Seen a new f150 in traffic the other day that the whole front fender was ripped off of. I'm not sure what they hit or did but I've not seen Steel rip/tear like that. And if it ever needs body work there's nobody that I know of within a hour or so that can do the body work.

Other than that if you don't wreck it should be good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk