• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4/20 after Seattle supercross hit n run

ShoNuff

trying to find info on a random person that thinks its ok to ram a beat up truck

this is about principle, not money or insurance.

you just shouldn't F with somebody's ride

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cg-1pL8038&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

Thats messed up! It looked like he bumped it at first and then pulled forward and rammed it WTF!

Looks like its got a flatbed on it with LED lights not a ton of those running around the seattle area...keep my eyes open

so after some googling, frame by frame of the original and tips from a reddit user i think the truck was very similar to this, or the same gen with a non dually rear end. so that narrows it down to a 97-02 dodge ram SLT 1500 or 2500 (most likely a 1500 as its missing the door badges) 4x4 grey or silver. looks alot like this pic minus the dually rear end.
800px-1999_Dodge_Ram_Cab_2500_4x4_stakebed.jpg

does have rear doors, but no handles on em on the outside.

pretty sure it was this type of bed, lights , shape, and strength... matches up
HillsboroGIISteel-lg.jpg

big thanks to all who are keeping a eye peeled

I noticed it was a flat bed with single rear wheel too, that definitely jumped out at me. I will keep my eyes open also.

~T.J.

maybe you were not supposed to park there??....

maybe he was trying to back up to the dock to unload that couch?

but most likely he was hammerd looking for some "FUN"

if you parked there with no permission and I was the building owner...I would not have rammed your truck ...I would have just pulled it out to the middle of the street...

we ride the train into town for every big event now.... easier and cheaper

Ive lived and parked there for 12 years, I'm legit. If the landlord had a issue he'd call and threaten to tow.

Maybe trying to unload and smash...a 2 fer 1 'merica