• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

44" bogger to 49" irok...am I stupid??

pa8anuby.jpg

For anyone curious about the tire swap..... I love em. Keep in mind tho this is a trail rig. No competitions just buddies beating on their rigs together and I have been impressed!!! I WAS die hard bogger guy when it came to mud..... Not now. These things flat go with some RPM. And are so similar to the normal TSL they have shined at every rock crawl I have been on..... Again I know this is an older tire an this isn't news to some, but if anyone was hung up on making the swap I say go for it :)

I always like to feel the ground rumbling,look up and see a BEAST like you have just cruising over everything like is ain't **** :woot: it's Fukin crazy to watch a obsticle dam near destroy every rig that tries it, and then somthin with 49's just float over it!! Badass rig for sure.

Jayphizzle I'm Flattered u ask that... But no.... We copied the 321 best we could. Made some changes I wanted in some places. But that was the look we were going for:)

slytowncrawler2 said:
Technician I plan to ride down with Ryan Sunday.... He wants me check over yer work :)

Come on sugar biscuit. I got a Coors light with your name on it.

A guy I use to wheel with ran 49 iroks and with 2-3psi in them they worked great I thought , big and rolled
Over stuff easy , floated in mud... Huge! But he got a deal On em and they worked well!