• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

So who has some 40" irocs I can borrow :D

I got the tires on the dodge taken care of.

Looks like you guys had a blast...

So who has some 40" irocs I can borrow :D

I got the tires on the dodge taken care of.

Looks like you guys had a blast...

It was a blast! Gotta get up here...groove the hell outta your 38's, you'll do just fine! :awesomework: I'ma try out my 36's ifn I can get them mounted up before next week....

I realized too late I hadn't put my snow pants or snot boots on. :redneck:

I'm just curious, was I the only one of the "small tire crowd" that didn't need assistance?

I think the 4dr JK did ok, just needed to air down ALOT more than he did originally....But yeah, otherwise, I think so!
Wait, does that make a "big tired guy" :cheer:---after all, it does actually say it on the sidewall..."Bigger LTB"...:redneck:

It was a blast! Gotta get up here...groove the hell outta your 38's, you'll do just fine! :awesomework: I'ma try out my 36's ifn I can get them mounted up before next week....

Oh my tires are in good shape--I just want bigger :redneck:

It was a great trip, I had a lot of fun. Nice to meet you guys as well.

I think I travelled a mile or two further than Sam. Turns out we are practically neighbors.

I think the 4dr JK did ok, just needed to air down ALOT more than he did originally....But yeah, otherwise, I think so!
Wait, does that make a "big tired guy" :cheer:---after all, it does actually say it on the sidewall..."Bigger LTB"...:redneck:

Why stop at 35 10.5 when you can flog some 36 12.5......they mounted up yet????huh huh are they....:fawkdancesmiley:

Oh, and BTW, that "free" pizza??? Tasted like, well....it was free! :puke:
The kids ate it tho!!!! :haha:

Wifey had some salmon & baked taters baking in the oven...Mmmmmmmm, salmon...:awesomework:

It was good to meet some new faces--Jake (Jokenring) I think made the longest haul...:beer:

Jake and I drove about the same distance :awesomework:

It was a great trip, I had a lot of fun. Nice to meet you guys as well.

I think I travelled a mile or two further than Sam. Turns out we are practically neighbors.

Good to meet ya Jake im sure we will wheel again here soon!

Oh, and BTW, that "free" pizza??? Tasted like, well....it was free! :puke:
The kids ate it tho!!!! :haha:

Wifey had some salmon & baked taters baking in the oven...Mmmmmmmm, salmon...:awesomework:

Bum deal our pizza was awesome