• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

I talked to Will at the Old World Deli yesterday and he was asking the same. If I end up camping, it'll be in the comfort of my camper at the bottom :haha:

However, I'm not opposed to running with a few people the night before, there are some fun places to go around there! I guess it all depends on if we hold it on Saturday or sunday.

Night snow wheeling..........now your talkin!:cheer:

I talked to Will at the Old World Deli yesterday and he was asking the same. If I end up camping, it'll be in the comfort of my camper at the bottom :haha:

However, I'm not opposed to running with a few people the night before, there are some fun places to go around there! I guess it all depends on if we hold it on Saturday or sunday.

Wheel to the top and camp in the snow.... :awesomework:

Wheel to the top and camp in the snow.... :awesomework:

orrrr. wheel to the top, stumble back to the bottom, and sleep in warmth waiting for ya'll to get here =P

Orr most likely what will happen: get stuck on the first switchback, get frustrated, drink beer, and ski to the bottom... realizing in the morning we need to get a ride back to our rigs =P

It -is- beautiful up there though at night.. and an interesting way to wake up:
main.php

main.php

orrrr. wheel to the top, stumble back to the bottom, and sleep in warmth waiting for ya'll to get here =P

Orr most likely what will happen: get stuck on the first switchback, get frustrated, drink beer, and ski to the bottom... realizing in the morning we need to get a ride back to our rigs =P

:haha::haha: this would be the correct answer ^^^^^^:haha::alcoholic:

Camping up there would be cold as hell, especially if its like last year.

and thats coming from a guy that has a cab and a heater in his rig.....

my vote is huddling close to the furnace in the camper! if you took the tent up there now it would make a great igloo, if you could fing it.

Man, I am damn excited for this run. Here's some pictures from last year.

Amazing views:
148367_169814476372361_100000314301973_406471_6754129_n.jpg

150542_169814703039005_100000314301973_406479_4186217_n.jpg

But, it seems I seen a lot of this last year:

148857_169814423039033_100000314301973_406470_7691325_n.jpg

Stuck behind Jeeps.:mad::flipoff:

were is the the one were you plugged the trail going down hill..... that was awesome!:haha::corn:

Man, I am damn excited for this run. Here's some pictures from last year.

But, it seems I seen a lot of this last year:

148857_169814423039033_100000314301973_406470_7691325_n.jpg

Stuck behind Jeeps.:mad::flipoff:

The one advantage of trying to break trail the night before -- it would actually go a little quicker trying to get to the top!

.SYNOPSIS.. LIGHT RAIN IS EXPECTED ON THURSDAY AS A WEAK FRONT
CROSSES THE AREA. A SERIES OF WETTER SYSTEMS WILL AFFECT WESTERN
WASHINGTON FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY. SHOWERS LINGER ON MONDAY WITH
LOWERING SNOW LEVELS.
HIGH PRESSURE WILL BRING A RETURN TO DRIER
WEATHER FOR A FEW DAYS EARLY NEXT WEEK. PRECIPITATION RETURNS
SOMETIME ON THURSDAY AS THE NEXT FRONT BREAKS DOWN THE UPPER LEVEL
HIGH PRESSURE.

Looks like we'll be hitting 3000' snow levels next week. Unfortunately it doesn't look to be enough to warrant setting a date. Will be monitoring to see if precip mon/tues is enough, but right now unlikely.

you cant break trail the night before!!!! that is half the fun, watching every one go drift surfing!!!

here is ower burm buster in action

IMG_9197.jpg

i dont think you had any fun last time jakob!

IMG_9201.jpg

and just to refresh your memory jacob it was like this going down hill with every one behind you....:haha:

IMG_9212.jpg

Latest posts