• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

Quit fawkin' around and get the red sled goin', then you don't have to worry! Well, maybe just a little....YOU did put it back together afterall! :haha:

what are you trying to say??? i used a small section of square, it will be fine!
sheeesh.....besides its a dodge what could possably go rong....:haha::haha:

so on to more important things......whos eatin breaky and the bear?????

mmmm heaped biskets and gravy for breakfast.

(or a sausage mushroom swis omlet for kev):stirpot:

beer and pizza for dinner. dose it get any better!!!!

oh yah a ton of snow!!!!

so on to more important things......whos eatin breaky and the bear?????

mmmm heaped biskets and gravy for breakfast.

(or a sausage mushroom swis omlet for kev):stirpot:

beer and pizza for dinner. dose it get any better!!!!

oh yah a ton of snow!!!!

this is quite a haul for me up there so probably wont be doing breakfast as i already have to get up at the butt ass crack of dawn to get up there lol

Are the switchbacks as gnar in the snow as they are when the road is clear? I seem to remember a couple of potential death rolls on that road.

Are the switchbacks as gnar in the snow as they are when the road is clear? I seem to remember a couple of potential death rolls on that road.

eehh. well.. its not that bad as long as you arent' the one breaking snow. By the time a rig or two makes it through there is a nice berm on the downhill side

Its not that bad really

Come up the night before and stay with us! Oh and are you bringing your new gf?! :cheer:

I might be down with this! It depends on when we go as she works 3 retail jobs :booo: she really wants to go though

eehh. well.. its not that bad as long as you arent' the one breaking snow. By the time a rig or two makes it through there is a nice berm on the downhill side

Exactly

the best part is you could be off the road and not even know it!!! the snow hides alot when it gets two and three foot deep...:bananallama:

geez how did I get here ? while Im here I have to say I'm up for the run. love to see how the pitbull rockers work in the snow. Maybe I can keep up with you Jacob

geez how did I get here ? while Im here I have to say I'm up for the run. love to see how the pitbull rockers work in the snow. Maybe I can keep up with you Jacob

hahaah I'm sure you'll be fine. Heck you made it further than I did on the slide snow run.. oh man I can't wait to do hangover run this year :cheer:
main.php

one of my favorite photos of all time
main.php

Anyone thinking about possibly camping? I did it the first year and it was a lot of fun...cold but fun.

I talked to Will at the Old World Deli yesterday and he was asking the same. If I end up camping, it'll be in the comfort of my camper at the bottom :haha:

However, I'm not opposed to running with a few people the night before, there are some fun places to go around there! I guess it all depends on if we hold it on Saturday or sunday.