• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

North Sound snow is always good.:awesomework:

Well, except for that ~month dry spell in late december/early january, but other than that, always good.:cool:

I guess I meant if there is enough snow to have fun in. Anyone know how deep it is yet? I'm hoping for at least a couple feet. How long does the run up and down typically take?

I guess I meant if there is enough snow to have fun in. Anyone know how deep it is yet? I'm hoping for at least a couple feet. How long does the run up and down typically take?

It's already dumping up there. The snow level at night is dropping below 2000 ft and it's been raining.

There should be plenty. It'll probably be a full day to run ~5 miles. The 19th will be less likely to make it all the way to the summit.

I'm in, and shooting for both weekends. I was the first one up there this year and cleared some trees, I'd like to be with the last as well. :awesomework: and Chair 9...yum