• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

Any word from your 'friend'? :D you coming up Friday? Party and prompt passing out at my house so we can leave at 6am Sat! :puke:

Yep sounds like my 'friend' is gonna tag along but trying to figure out if we are gonna haul up friday night and crash at your place or get up butt crack ass early lol:awesomework:

Who all is coming from the south end? Possible to meet up along the way and convoy up in a group? I will be leaving butt crack ass early Saturday morning.

Where is this? Takes A long time to look throughthis whole tread on my phone. Gonna stick some 37's on the service truck tonight I think :D

It's not THAT far Marc!!! :haha:
Last TSL is grooved and on the rig!!! Snow, Here I come!!! :D

Attachments

• TSL's.jpg
    TSL's.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 97
Just called chair 9... All you can eat breakfast 8am-11am for $6 Verrrrry tempting

So now the question is, do we get there when the doors open, and get the first crew out by 8:30? or skip breakfast and go up earlier....

I'm thinking if the first group starts at 8:30 out of chair 9, that'd work. Then andy or someone can lead the rest who leave at 9:30. that would give us some spacing so its not just a waiting fest for us to break trail.

There is about 3' of new snow at the top, but not much at 2000'. We'll see how much that changes tonight.

If Chair 9 doesn't open til 8, then I'm goin' to the Bear...at 6:45, eating, then haulin' ass!!!! :byebye:

If the roads aren't really nasty I'll be easing up from Edmonds Saturday morning if anyone wants to meet up around there. :hi: so if you don't mind poking along with a slow yota, send me a pm and well get her figured

There is about 3' of new snow at the top, but not much at 2000'. We'll see how much that changes tonight.

So are there designated trail breakers?

Im gonna go throw them Kevlars on the service truck right now :cool::cool:

I'm going snow camping/wheelin this weekend.

Who is all planning on camping?

Last edited:
Kev I'll see you at the bear around 7:awesomework:

sweetness...:cheer:....its going to be an action packed loooooooong day. following a set of 42's will make it a lot easier!!:bananallama:

see you at breky Doug...:beer: