• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

For the people showing up at 9 30 were we supposed to meet?

Or do we just start headin up the road until we see someone lol?

Make sure you're there a few minutes before 9:30. if you see no one at Chair 9, then we all left. If you're there before 9:30, look for a Red Pathfinder being towed by a GMT400-2500. (Boardbysled) .. I believe he will lead the later group up.

Like last week, we're going to aim for the quarry to unload. This is right up the twin lakes rd where we turn off at the DOT shed (on your left).

There is no parking or stopping allowed at the DOT Shed! Make sure you stop on the right side of the road, or drive up to the quarry to air down!

I posted this at the top, but take a look at this image for reference...
20111118-qbg82h9j2q38nyc2tg6h4s2bx9.jpg

Nice pic Jakob!!!
And yes, A working CB at the very least, or just be patient when the trail busting is going on...sometimes the wait can get lengthy before forward progress occurs, and at least you'll be current with what's happenin' up front if you're back in the pack....:awesomework:

cant wait iam pretty pumped. iam gonna try and be at chair 9 at 8 to get some grub with the family so ill meet boardbysled there.

cant wait to meet you guys tomorrow

I'm fairly certain Nate and I will be meeting the early group at the Bear. Someone make sure I don't down 10 cups of speed again.

I'm fairly certain Nate and I will be meeting the early group at the Bear. Someone make sure I don't down 10 cups of speed again.

Wait, i thought you were ridin' bitch with someone else???
Speed....:haha: Here, have another cup!!!:coffeetime: or 10!!!
:coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime:

Just got word from Wil (who is coming up with us tomorrow) -- that there is 15 inches of snow at the DOT shed.. While its still drivable (no berm!) .. Its looking doubtful that we'll be able to park at the Quarry unless you have 4wd and/or chains.

But, the Hannegan Pass road parking area is open, altohugh its usually a NW Forest pass area. However, it turns into a Sno-Park in the Winter. We're sorta in limbo mode, where you probably don't need a Forest Pass or a Sno-Park Pass (Discover pass also works). But just in case, if you trailer, have a discover pass on your rig.

It will be pretty easy to drive into the quarry, since its slightly downhill. Perhaps with all the tracks it won't be too hard to get back out.

Wil?? Do I know him? What's he drive? Yup, just in case, grab yer Disco Pass, or NW Forest Pass.....I'm good to go on that---just gotta remember to throw it in the tow pig...:redneck:

Wait, i thought you were ridin' bitch with someone else???
Speed....:haha: Here, have another cup!!!:coffeetime: or 10!!!
:coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime: :coffeetime:

Hahahahaha we ran in to Jesse Tuesday and he offered a ride if Nate couldn't.

And forget the cups. I want an IV.