• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4x4 ORV Advocacy Booth at Ski to Sea May 30

With the way that my week is going it looks like my Sunday might be hangover recovery from Friday night... if you know what i mean.

I should be there around 10. Kevin you have my number, if you need anything give me a call and I'll bring it.

-Jusitn

damn that would be worth going to soley to see the look on peoples faces as they walk by. If I was in town I would be all over it

I am SO gonna love seeing a report on this little outing:D May have to see if I can foment some such thing over here for our fair:stirpot:

Hi All:

Hey pokey, if you want to give it a go for the the next Salmon Days in Issaquah let me know. I probably can come over and help out.

Regards,

Alan

Cool, :awesomework: I tried to do this with Salmon days in Issaquah a few years ago and didnt get past the "judging" process.

Hi All:

JA Perry, thanks for giving it a try! :awesomework: :D

Good luck with the booth, Bellingham is a nice town, and Fairhaven is fun neighborhood.

Regards,

Alan

Stepping into the heart of the greenies backyard, the Ridge Rams and others from the 4x4 community will be manning a booth at the 'All ends at fairhaven' festival THIS weekend, May 30th.

http://www.fairhaven.com/events/detail/ski_to_sea_it_all_ends_in_fairhaven

You'll find us in the non-profit section, its the grass outside plaza behind village books. We're looking for more off-road enthusiasts to come hang out at the booth!

I'll be bringing my RC car, too bad we don't have a small course to setup for it. If you're going to be around Bellingham on sunday, drop on by!

:corn: :corn:

main.php

Should be fun!! =D Which group sticks at to you as being the most whacky? I know my pic.... :stirpot:

Sure, but you won't likely get within a 1/2 mile of the area we're gonna be in!!:fawkdancesmiley:
Headin' out now!:hi:

Well, I left at about noon, and headed over to the car show at Boulevard Park....some pretty cool cars---didn't get any pics, left the camera home...:rolleyes:
As for the booth, almost all folks who stopped by were pretty receptive to the info we had on display, got a couple hardcore hikers that were very understanding and appreciated how we had put into perspective that there is no difference between a hiking trail, or 4x4 trail as far as impact is concerned, and they understood the need for more legal areas... I think it went pretty well!!!

Yup, understood...but I was surprised, apparently Bill stopped by right about the same I left, and stayed the rest of the day/helped break down the booth!:yikes:

Latest posts