• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

54" Boggers

Brad says: "those were the first set sold in washington"

Prove it:flipoff:

Brad says:" its treads are half as tall as a 44 bogger, its heavier, it doesnt even have scooped lugs."

The tread depth is 27/32", almost an inch deep, and deeper than a 44", yes it is heavier because they are 10" taller, and yes, the lugs ARE scooped.:flipoff:

Brad says: "the lugs look like they stole them off of a 32 bogger and they dont even measure what the sidewall says, liars ."

I searched Four Wheel Parts and National Tire and Wheel and did not see a 32" Bogger, am I missing it? Show me a tire made by Interco that measures what the sidewall says.:flipoff:

I already challenged you to a bumper to bumper pull off in a mud bog and you didnt show :looser:

Corey I think you are correct, did,nt you have the first set? :corn:

maybe I am ignorant, but I feel this is shot my way. I am in my whole truck less than you have in those 49s and stazworks rims. I dont have a huge income/budget. so my choice was made strictly because of price. it is a mud truck and sees mud, not rails, not rocks, not hillclimbs. cheap mud entertainment, thats all. and yes they eat all the power my healthy smallblock has to turn them, but they go just fine. I am not unhappy. I sold my 44tsls for enough to buy both rockwells and two sets of michelins.

I have a trail rig too. it has 38tsls and soon to be 42SXs. I would never put them on my wheeler, weight is a concern.

robin, maybe you remember, I think it was last year. the big 4 door red jeep at top truck challenge? he had 53 inch michelins and a 350SBC, he smoked an older (60s) ford truck with a bigblock on juice with 44 boggers that had every other paddle cut off. the ford was set up fopr mud draggin with light tires and BIG power even coils and links, couldnt beat the ol $600 tires through the mud. sad huh.

if somebody has a set of 47 ltbs that they want to trade for 8 new michelins, then pm me. untill then Ill keep rockin my tires that dont work!:beer:

i'll put my under powered 302 with my axles and 49's against you truck in the mud....I will even idle through what you spin and dig in.

Next time have an invite to a place with deep enough mud and my turd is running, we can have some fun

We can even bring Corey to snap his 60's trying to keep up

Lets start a web wheeling poll: Who is better?

302, Unimogs, 49" Iroks

350, 2 1/2 ton Rocs, 52" Michelins

454, 1 tons, 54" Boggers

22RE, Toy axles, 49" Iroks

:corn:

Last edited:
how about starddaline? 28th sound good? grease up your shitbox.

a real match would be that blue ford you abandoned to play with that blue pooper you been wheelin.:eeek:

why not run your michelins? or bring out the rig that was built for those boggers? why you so scared to finnish that thing? looks like you dont needto buy anything. put it together

and by popular opinion, 54 bogger=:rb:

Corey will break axles and blow his half blown motor.Not sure what rims the 54's will be on, but that is a concern, considering he only has rims with no real centers.

Brad will spay mud until his Rockwells start to dig in and get stuck.

Robin with 500" of axle clearance 50degrees of 4 wheel steering with dual p/s pumps will steal the show.

It's a no contest....you all lost before it's even started

and does Starddline have deep enought mud? I have not found any mud that has stopped me.

Dale tried the day before the last Cranberry lake event...had dumptruck loads of snot brought in, stirred it up with heavy machinery, put logs in it and it was not a problem.......he had to make it easier the day of the event because no one could make the left side.

Sounds to me like you already both lost and my turd is not even running:flipoff:

Last edited:
Corey will break axles and blow the half blown motor

Brad will spay mud until his Rockwells start to dig in

Robin with 500" of axle clearance 50degrees of 4 wheel steering with dual p/s pumps will steal the show.

It's a no contest....you all lost before it's even started

and does Starddline have deep enought mud? I have not found any mud that has stopped me.

Dale tried the day before the last Cranberry lake event...had dumptruck loads of snot brought in, stirred it up with heavy machinery, put logs in it and it was not a problem.......he had to make it easier the day of the event because no one could make the left side.

Sounds to me like you already both lost and my turd is not even running:flipoff:

It runs---you have the proof :redneck:

All **** taking aside. I think it comes down to axle clearance and a flat smooth skid plate.

I have not seen Brads;

Corey, do you acually think a full throttle assault will do it for you?

I know we all will have our foot to the floor.

And again....How deep and how thick it the Stradline mud?
the pictures and video make it look like 35's with a heavy foot can make it.......an I completely wrong?

Lets drive our junk to the comp...

I win! :fawkdancesmiley: (Robin, the death wobble is worn pivot bushings/bearings)

Latest posts