• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6.0 power stroke crate engine

Gotcha.. I would at least give KEM a call. They`ve done mine and 2 of my buddy`s and not one of us has had one single problem since. Mine been done 2 years. We all run big custom tunes pull 9-10k lbs and runnem like they owe us money. He stands behind his work even after the warrenty. Very good reputation.

kushKrawlin said:
I wonder if anyone has blown a 6.0 and bought a new one and it **** ass also? Hahahahaha that would be Fukin amazing! please tell me this has happened.

You fail on reading comprehension

gottagofast said:
Or possibly your sarcasm detector was switched off....
It makes Neal feel better to make fun of others.. He's one of those guys.. I 100% would have went and Throat punched him by now , considering how close he lives to me,, but I just love the WEIRD FUKER for some reason. He's good people ... if you can not only dish it out, but take it. .. Hahaha fuk u Neal. Smartass :flipoff1:

Bean diesel called back today. They want $14,000.00 for a ready to drop in 6.0, I'm not to sure if I would pay that much for a engine in my 2015 platinum.

Ive always wondered how that motor wasnt recalled all together or at least bulletproofed on fords dime, guess thats what they pay Washington lobbyist the big bucks for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the Navistar engine was in a ford truck, ford had to repair them and than get reimbursed from Navistar. with the huge amount of repairs on the 6.0, Navistar quit reimbursing ford and ford brought them in a lawsuit. Since the 6.0 had a Navistar patten ford could not change anything on the motor. Hence the 6.7. Like I stated earlier, we were named in the lawsuit and five years later collected a whopping $112.00 for our troubles. With that kind of return, I wanted to purchase about a dozen more!!

halcat said:
Since the Navistar engine was in a ford truck, ford had to repair them and than get reimbursed from Navistar. with the huge amount of repairs on the 6.0, Navistar quit reimbursing ford and ford brought them in a lawsuit. Since the 6.0 had a Navistar patten ford could not change anything on the motor. Hence the 6.7. Like I stated earlier, we were named in the lawsuit and five years later collected a whopping $112.00 for our troubles. With that kind of return, I wanted to purchase about a dozen more!!

With that kind of luck with the engine and that shitty of customer service from Ford it would have been VERY hard to ever buy a ford product again. I would have went to my dealer with my $112.00 check and told them to keep it.

Jasper offers them 2 ways, complete and running complete (I think it includes everything that bolts on the engine, I can call and find out.)
The complete is 7500-8000 depending on which one you need, 1 year unlimited mileage warranty,
the running complete is 14,000ish and has a 2 year unlimited mileage.