• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6.5" lift kit

why get the whole kit and then have to sell some parts of it when you can buy all the components and the clayton kit for right around the same price as the RE long arm kit? that makes for more work.

if it was me buying a kit again go with the skyjacker 8". I've run rustys, rubicon, tereaflex, pro comp, rough country and a few other peoples components and have always had the best luck with skyjacker and rubicon express would be a close second.

Now, as to how you should progress with this Xj of yours? Sell it and buy something with a frame, I dont care if its a yj, tj, cj or toyota, chevy or ford, just make sure its got a real frame. I spent four years taking a xj from grocery getter to full blown dedicated wheeling rig on 44's and after it was all said and done it was the biggest waste of money ever. there is NOTHING on the xj that is truly strong or durrable besides the 4.0 motor under the hood. If you really plan to wheel this thing hard there is no doubt in my mind you will have to basically replace and upgrade everything on that jeep. IMO:stirpot: