• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

7.3L Injectors

617_Racing

What is there to know? Good or bad places to get new/reman from?

Looking at some black cloud site now, stage 1.5 single shot with the required chip...

Any better options? I want a little better than stock but nothing insane.

Local guys up by me are suppose to be some of the best 7.3 guys in the country and got great injectors, http://www.unlimiteddiesel.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:

Does he have freebies??? ha I sent him a PM.

Zjman said:
Local guys up by me are suppose to be some of the best 7.3 guys in the country and got great injectors, http://www.unlimiteddiesel.com/

So after looking at them, those are the injectors I was looking at from the black cloud site. Black cloud just offers the option to order a pre tuned chip to match the single shot with the Unlimited Injectors.

They sell chips too, really good guys im sure ya could call em and they could get ya what ya want, id think it be cheaper through them than a vendor selling their stuff

Brian Casserly ... Hands down

Full force diesel.

Brian has excellent injectors but his customer service is beyond compare!

im traking this I am fixing to have to install a set in mine as soon as the funds are available and have been pondering the same things please keep us posted

Rjhoward32006 said:
Ts 6 position chip

That's what I have now. Well kinda, I've treated it like **** so the switch is falling apart and only like 3 of the 7 original wires are connected.

The single shot injectors which are the performance ones all say you have to have a custom tune, not an off the shelf tune.

Yes the chip has to be specifically programmed for single shots for sd trucks but it's no big deal ...

Just specify what injectors n what ur mods are when you order the chip

The PHP hydra (17 position) is the way to go... You can get new tunes via email n load em into ur chip at home or even while it's still in the truck.

gottagofast said:
Yes the chip has to be specifically programmed for single shots for sd trucks but it's no big deal ...

The PHP hydra (17 position) is the way to go... You can get new tunes via email n load em into ur chip at home or even while it's still in the truck.

Yeah that's looks like the way I'll be going. Guess I just need to find the best place to work with to order them. Not a big fan of paying a $800 plus core charge or have my truck down for a week or two.

gottagofast said:

Matt hooked me with a hydra , it's pretty snazzy!

rednecklights said:
Matt hooked me with a hydra , it's pretty snazzy!

Yeah I like the hydra being able to download other tunes easy. Sounds fun. I'll wait for Matt to PM me back here, or I may try to call tomorrow.

Swamps diesel south of Nashville Tennessee. They built the first upgraded injectors for the 7.3 and have many different options. If your looking at single shots just know it's going to be louder start slower and be smokey I personally would call swamps and check into a set of baby swamp injectors

Tyler Diesel said:
Swamps diesel south of Nashville Tennessee. They built the first upgraded injectors for the 7.3 and have many different options. If your looking at single shots just know it's going to be louder start slower and be smokey I personally would call swamps and check into a set of baby swamp injectors

Eh, I already ordered a set of Unlimited stage 1.5 with the tuner. They'll have to do.

Rjhoward32006 said:
Ts 6 position chip
Eh, the stock tunes that come on them are pretty low quality compared to a hydra or DP. Run hot but can be re programmed by someone else but I'd rather spend the money on something nicer to begin with

94xjsport94 said:
Eh, the stock tunes that come on them are pretty low quality compared to a hydra or DP. Run hot but can be re programmed by someone else but I'd rather spend the money on something nicer to begin with

Nailed it. On my old '02 I had my TS redone by PHP and it really woke the truck up.

Wait so my single shots are supposed to be smokey and slower to start????? Guess mine are messed up LOL!

They ARE a little louder tho