• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

750hp ls2 n/a

What about Stover's 440, It sounds like it is Right. I have saw some crazy Hp numbers from LEAN tunes and I ain't saying that his is lean.

drivermod said:
I've seen all different levels of drivetrain loss even with similar combo's on the same dyno. 40% is not uncommon with some of these offroad vehicles but his is likely more efficient and isn't really losing 40%. For instance, Todd Puckett's Silencer buggy only put down around 180 hp to the tire but he's running a heavily warmed over supercharged 3.8 that's well over 300 hp. Probably closer to 400 hp at the crank. Lot's of variables come into play on a chassis dyno.

I'd love to see his build specs, as I didn't do half of that today on a stock one. Mine has a miss that I have to trace down this weekend, then more data logging and go back for another pull with hopes to break 125hp.

dynajeep said:
My new buggy has the same engine as Stovers. 440lsx from mast. Dyno show 682

To clarify that's on engine dyno not a chassis dyno

This motor is every bit legit. Anyone that has spent any time around built motors (not your diddy's cam swapped work truck 6.0 with 400,000 miles on it) can tell just by hearing them hit a lick if they make real power or not :****:

This is a very true statement, real horsepower you can feel in your chest when its stomped on.

every one should post hp claim number and video of it putting the nuber to groung..........hill or flat

c3034b_c1678c38ea271f7c963190a8158f55d0.png_256

I've been curious about this also? I don't run a ls or anything but people saying they're running a built 6.0 that's got 700+hp for the cost of barely anything has had me curious. I guess the sound of open headers make at least 200hp!! Lol.. I run a small block 460 Windsor with the best parts out there and now what it costs to get close to that number! Mine makes good power throughout the power band and only drops about 10hp around 8500 but is constantly building torque

Exactly Jaime. I spent a ton of money to get what I got out of mine. Sounds like I should have just put a cam in a 6.0 and got it tuned and run open headers and i'd be pushing 600hp and saved myself $7000 in parts! :rolf:

To get the big horse number with LS you have to have chrome headers with no muffler
that's where I went wrong with mufflers and header wrap
here is a walk around of mine LQ9 with LS3 stuff made 352hp to the tar
https://youtu.be/2GEnS58e86Y

Jwhit55 said:
I've been curious about this also? I don't run a ls or anything but people saying they're running a built 6.0 that's got 700+hp for the cost of barely anything has had me curious. I guess the sound of open headers make at least 200hp!! Lol.. I run a small block 460 Windsor with the best parts out there and now what it costs to get close to that number! Mine makes good power throughout the power band and only drops about 10hp around 8500 but is constantly building torque

What block are you using to run that 4.125ish bore?

I've seen the name Brian Tooley tossed around earlier here. If you want someone who won't bullshit you on numbers, and will be honest about what parts work better than others (stock parts vs aftermarket), etc, he is the man to go to! Save money and make power. Now 700hp N/A for cheap.....well that's another story!