• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

8274 upgraid

orangecrush1

ive got a 8274 and it needs a new motor iv,e seen a pic of one with a 6hp. 9.5xp motor. this would be a nice upgrade. does eny one have info on this?

I have looked into this as well and it seams you need the new gear for the motor (for a 8274-50) and the 9.5 xp motor and the rest is a bolt on.

Gigglepin makes a nice twin motor for the 8274. I saw some nice pulling videos of the motor working. Bad ass!!!!!! But not able to find out where you can get it here in the states. They were goin for like 700-800 uros. Which I think would actually be about 500-600 american.

Gigglepin makes a nice twin motor for the 8274. I saw some nice pulling videos of the motor working. Bad ass!!!!!! But not able to find out where you can get it here in the states. They were goin for like 700-800 uros. Which I think would actually be about 500-600 american.

I have pondered this idea as well.....but you will need more than just the top part of the gear box. Two new motors and at least 1 more solenoid pack or a heavier contactor set to power both motors are required.

Gigglepin link=http://gigglepin4x4-shop.co.uk/epages/eshop343529.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/eshop343529/Products/G70001

So that being said I would just go buy a "new" 8274-50 for the price of the twin motors.

800 euros is about $1050 US dollars.

When rebuilding mine I found that 4wheel parts was the cheapest for parts but the Warn tech support was awsome with id'ing which part was needed and giving the numbers.