• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

9/9-9/10 WDYGDTW? Thread

Comet

Ok, another weekend gone. Whadya do? I've been building a storage shed for my Model A all weekend. Made it tall enough to house the Jeep, so you could say I did stuff for my Jeep-sorta:looser: :redneck:

Got my Rock lights installed and tested.

Test passed. Pure pimpin.

The only problem is resisting the urge to use them when I shouldn't.

Comet said:
Ok, another weekend gone. Whadya do? I've been building a storage shed for my Model A all weekend. Made it tall enough to house the Jeep, so you could say I did stuff for my Jeep-sorta:looser: :redneck:

did some parts swapping...
traded off my jeep wrangler - BestTop - softtop and half doors for a Hardtop and full doors... it will be nice come winter. all warm & cozy!!! :biggrin:

Found out what broke in my t-case over at rimrock
100_3060.jpg

Friday night: Installed my CB, fabbed up a rear recovery point, finished putting my front tow hooks on, (now there's two, and they're held on with two bolts apiece instead of just one :redneck:)... and, packed all my junk into it.

Saturday and Sunday: wheelin' wheelin' wheelin' :flipoff:

I built a shed at my grandparents yesterday and today pulled my tranny, its about time I get something done on my jeep.

I put up two new shop lights in the garage cause its getting darker earlier so now i can see what i am doing again yay! And i finished taking apart my transmision only to find that i needed to buy a rebuild kit for it so i did and should be here within the next couple weeks i think

Went wheelin....So WDIGD? Just got a little muddy. No damage. Found a new trail that'll be fun to go up. We came down.

Did hit a frickin deer with t he tow rig on the way up though..... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Finally started working in my rig again :redneck: Made room for the 39's, cut the **** out of my fenders and tubbed the firewall.

Attachments

• fender.jpg
    fender.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 83
  • fender2.jpg
    fender2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 82
  • fwall.jpg
    fwall.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 79
  • fender3.jpg
    fender3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 82
War-Jeeper said:
Pictures of the damage? And you werent hurt were you?

No damage to me or the G/F...Slight damage to the rig. No pics. battaries in caera were dead...:mad: :mad:

Damage report; The RF poser/blinker popped out and the right side of the grill popped out, popped em back in and good to go? The bumper looks a little out of place? Am gonna look at the mounts this weekend and try to re-align it. And NO airbag deployment either. Deer didn't fare so well. Maybe these GM really are like they say????? Somethin about a rock? :redneck: :redneck: