• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

91 2wd getting another makeover

sh*#break

my 91 2wd ??? is getting another makeover, first 2wd to 4wd, then to drive wherever you want. Less sheet metal, more tube:awesomework: its now turning in to a 4 seater buggy, now that i have a child destin to wheel. I moved the gas tank to the rear to make more seat room, built a tub rear, back seat from 3rd row durango, and now in the process of sheet metal mock up.

Last edited:
Get to work. Only 36 days till leaving for naches:D
sounds like you guys are leaving for the 'cheese about the same time we might be (although we might be going to liberty:redneck: ) do i see this rig in sultan on my way home at an undisclosed location along the way? looks good:awesomework:

sounds like you guys are leaving for the 'cheese about the same time we might be (although we might be going to liberty:redneck: ) do i see this rig in sultan on my way home at an undisclosed location along the way? looks good:awesomework:

If there is a flaming mail box out front, then yes you pass my toy on your way home. You like my out door shop, wifes rig is in my garage:mad:

If there is a flaming mail box out front, then yes you pass my toy on your way home. You like my out door shop, wifes rig is in my garage:mad:

ya, that be the one, i think i saw you mowing your lawn the other day then:fawkdancesmiley: (big blue s-10 looking thingy)

the outdoor garage thing is killer!:rolleyes: tell her the truggy needs to be in under cover so it doesn't get wet/dirty:; :redneck:

yeah most of the sheetmetal is mocked up and tacked on. now i have to make tabs and then remove and paint then reattach with rivets or screws or something. The tub turned out pretty good considering that i bent every thing with a hammer,vicegrips, and a piece of wood. Im quite the blacksmith now??? Ill post some pics later.

wtf is up with the h2o bottles between the seats?

we know you better than that/

those h2o bottles are for washing the spilt beer out of my center console:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :masturbanana[1]: