• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A&E Suspends Phil Robertson

Tonight he's a racist because he said he saw black people that were happy and not being beaten while he was growing up.

Phil could probably careless if he is suspended or what other people think. He gets a check regardless duck commander is his he started it willy just got a degree and took it way past what Phil could. As long as he has his family and a shotgun anda duck blind I think he could care less what them queers think. He said it himself it's just a t.v show it isn't gonna last forever. He seems like the kind of guy that doesnt like the camera in his life all the time. I know I wouldnt

As for all the Duck Dynasty products, all the stuff showing up on my Facebook feed say A&E owns the rights to all DD merchandise, so if you want to support Phil buy only Duck Commander merchandise, that's the families brand name.

I hope the whole family tells the network to kick rocks, I know Willie is the money man of the family, but I bet when it comes to family they stand firm together.
I've seen Phil speak in person several years ago, his message is still the same now as it was before.

ibrokeit said:
I really enjoy watching Duck Dynasty, don't get me wrong, but I hate how Duck Commander/ Duck Dynasty has sold out. Duck Dynasty board game? Robertsons Chia-Pet's? The Si-Pad at Clayton trailer-houses? "Duck Commander" brand selling at Walmart? Next they are going to have Duck Dynasty tampons. And partner up with summers eve with some Duck Dynasty Douche's. Its a shame.
Actually "duck commander" is owned by the robertsons "duck dynasty" is owned by a&e which is why the market is completely flooded with off the wall duck dynasty crap they're taking advantage of the familys popularity and gettin while the gettin's good

You have to know that this is a calculated move to sell merchandise and increase viewership. Nothing happens by accident in show business. Here is a quote from David E. Johnson, CEO of the PR and branding agency Strategic Vision LLC:

"And all the exposure will only benefit the show in the long run. "Likely the controversy will actually draw more people to check 'Duck Dynasty' out to see what all the media coverage is about," Johnson says. "From a public-relations standpoint, 'Duck Dynasty' is getting millions of dollars worth of free media coverage and reaching new people who will be intrigued by this controversy, and their followers have become even more dedicated."

You would think them quars would be a little more thick-skinned after years of getting their bungholes pounded. I don't see the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers and the swindlers getting all bent out of shape over Phil's statement.

yankster said:
You have to know that this is a calculated move to sell merchandise and increase viewership. Nothing happens by accident in show business. Here is a quote from David E. Johnson, CEO of the PR and branding agency Strategic Vision LLC:

"And all the exposure will only benefit the show in the long run. "Likely the controversy will actually draw more people to check 'Duck Dynasty' out to see what all the media coverage is about," Johnson says. "From a public-relations standpoint, 'Duck Dynasty' is getting millions of dollars worth of free media coverage and reaching new people who will be intrigued by this controversy, and their followers have become even more dedicated."

And there is A LOT more money to be made from Christian folk and the general public than a few gays and trannys that weren't watching the show anyway! (of course, now the gays and trannys will have to watch the show too, just to see what all the hype is about)

The A&E execs are laughing their asses off, all the way to the bank :****:

zukiscott said:
Yep damn dykes, faggots, muslims and welfare ******s have destroyed the America I loved as a kid.

I usually say, "If you can't beat em, join em" But dayum, which group am I gonna join?

yankster said:

If it ends up appearing that way they'll loose, at least with me. The "reality" of that show was already getting way too scripted, IMO. If I end up feeling like I got played I'll stop watching and BOTH the Robertsons and A&E will loose my ratings.