• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A LESSON LEARNED!

Ain't trying to be all pirate on anybodys ass, but go back to page 1 and check out the cut job on those body panels. Anyone who would do that to someones buggy and charge $ for it, is a damn crook. I don't give a rats ass about blah blah blah all the extra work we did, that is just completely unacceptable fab work. You owe this guy way more than $1600 bucks because someone is going to spend a **** load of time fixing this mess.

je9y9yhy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all Formula Toyotas are built by ONE person, (Mike Hendrix). Each chassis is bent and notched by him and each chassis also has an IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, which is stamped into the driver's side of the A-pillar. Also there only a few vendors in the country who are the ONLY persons that do the welding to put these chassis together. The rest of the fabrication is left to the end user. I want others that read this thread to understand that they can ONLY get the Formula Toyota Chassis through them, PERIOD! It seemed to me that this shop may have tried to pass a professional and qualified Formula Toyota Chassis builder's work off as their own to gain business. They did not build chassis #518. I am sure the vendor that built this chassis can chime in.

It is unfortunate that this nice chassis has been made to look like crap because of an unknowledgeable person/persons. This buggy had a build thread started on Pirate 4x4 way before this nonsense came about. None of the work looked like the pictures in this post.

I really hate this for the owner of the buggy. If they call themselves a "shop" and "fabricators", they should be ashamed. I have untold amount of hours building my own f-toy and can't imagine paying someone for work that ended up looking like this.

HJPCummins I hate this has happened to you. There are other guys with f-toys in Georgia and good quality shops here as well. My best advice for next time is to get references for a shop's work or make sure you allow someone you trust to work on your rig. I hope everything ends up working out for you and your buggy.

Only 1 offer on the table.

1- openly give the reason for the severe lack of quality work you and your "helpers" performed on the rig.

2- PAY for the rapairs, for the damage you and yours performed on my rig.
( I will pick a local shop to my liking that will perform the repairs to my liking.)

There's no way In hell you can come back from this, best thing to do at this point is make it right and move on.

I have been simple and easy to deal with since the beginning and have continued to do so.

As you and yours can read, my opinion is shared by.... We'll everyone that has any sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not a fabricator by no means, but I have put sometime in this rig myself. When this rig left James house it needed some TLC by all means. I have put my eyes on every weld that was done on this rig from day one. The pic that James sent me was by far the worst weld I have ever seen anybody pay for and by the way I know James very well and he wouldn't of f'ed this thing up just to get some comments on his rig what you see in the pic is true. But what is done is done James you should go up to homedepot and get some more cut off wheels and a lot of long nights to get this **** square again. B/c he's not going to make it right. And only a full refund will do in my book. I would send his cheap ass parts back to fu-k tard Tennessee and demand full refund. I'm just saying!!!

Seems as though in the interest of possibly saving a life or two, this "shop" should be investigated to see whether their liability/shop insurance and/or business license are up to date. Cuase if they keep this up, somebody is going to get hurt bad!

wahsup said:
Seems as though in the interest of possibly saving a life or two, this "shop" should be investigated to see whether their liability/shop insurance and/or business license are up to date. Cuase if they keep this up, somebody is going to get hurt bad!
. U dont have to worry about anyone get hurt because we QUIT. From now one their will be no fab work done at our shop unless its on our own rigs or for a personal friend. We will be finishing Josh's ranger and then that's it.

And just to keep everyone up to date we have compacted James and offered to either fix the rig or give him the $600 refund he originally asked for. We want to make this right where everyone can move on

buggy68 said:
And just to keep everyone up to date we have compacted James and offered to either fix the rig or give him the $600 refund he originally asked for. We want to make this right where everyone can move on

Why would he let yall fix it?

buggy68 said:
We have also offered the refund he asked for

That's horse ****. Give him all his money back you ****ing hack.

You got so many excuses it makes me sick. Who did the weld on the grab bar? You blamed the hole drilled on a employee and claimed you never seen it. But you had to have seen that bullshit weld. That ALL has to be cut off and done over. Its Twice the job to fix the mess to did. You ****ed this guy and we all know it.

And yes you should even refund the transportation cost. Its not his fault your a hack. He would have gladly payed the transportation cost if the buggy wasn't hacked all to hell when he got it back.

seems funny at how many new folks signed up with hardline in the last two days....

smurfy90 said:
seems funny at how many new folks signed up with hardline in the last two days....
Your right I have friends who were long time viewers how signed yo just to comment.

No way would I ever take something back to a shop after all this. You have to many other things on a buggy that could be tampered with, Things that may not showup for many rides. PAY BACKS ! If this was a resturaunt , After all this would you eat your food from this person? " Eat it I dare you"
:puke: